• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Mitch Trubisky a Bust?

Is Mitch Trubisky a bust?

• Total voters

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to rebuild. Can you please trade us Allen Robinson? That guy is so awesome. Hate to see his talent pissed on my Trubisky.

You sure? The Lions and Wide receivers have had a mixed history, going back to the Matt Millen dark days.

You DID have arguably the greatest WR of our generation just up-and-retire out of frustration.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You DID have arguably the greatest WR of our generation just up-and-retire out of frustration.

Johnson said he had to take pain pills everyday and didn't want to keep living like that.
Might of been a lie cause of the losing but it is very plausible, the o-coordinators liked to have him run slants right into Patrick Willis and Brian Urlacher all the time.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson said he had to take pain pills everyday and didn't want to keep living like that.
Might of been a lie cause of the losing but it is very plausible, the o-coordinators liked to have him run slants right into Patrick Willis and Brian Urlacher all the time.

Hence the pills. Poor guy :eek:

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which bears fans?

Probably a couple of meatballs that were happy to see a functioning offense for the first time in 5-6 years.

I was just happy we looked competent, but we weren't world beaters by any means. In fact we lost by a foot...

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a couple of meatballs that were happy to see a functioning offense for the first time in 5-6 years.

I was just happy we looked competent, but we weren't world beaters by any means. In fact we lost by a foot...
I was frustrated as a fuck, on multiple occasions. I saw multiple games that we would have easily lost if not for a holding call on 3rd and 8, after a busted play, that kept our drives going. I was pissed off about situational play calls, and befuddled by trubisky's inability to read defenses, and missing open receivers. I was happy to have a good defense, that was tired as fuck in the second half from 3 and outs. We had a lucky good season last year, and didnt really deserve to be in the playoffs.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was frustrated as a fuck, on multiple occasions. I saw multiple games that we would have easily lost if not for a holding call on 3rd and 8, after a busted play, that kept our drives going. I was pissed off about situational play calls, and befuddled by trubisky's inability to read defenses, and missing open receivers. I was happy to have a good defense, that was tired as fuck in the second half from 3 and outs. We had a lucky good season last year, and didnt really deserve to be in the playoffs.

That combo'd with Minny's last season implosion capped off with losing a must-win vs. us is why we got that spot.

Unlike this year, the NFC was weaker.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short:

People have figured out Nagy and he's too proud to adjust out of it.

Teams have found a way to neutralize Mack while running all over us.

Our O-line from last year has turned into a pumpkin this year and we can't run the water,let alone the ball.

Mitch has REGRESSED due to being overwhelmed by Nagy's "muh trick plays" playcalling.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leather-bound-memes-from-week-7-in-the-nfl-43-photos-8.jpg

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard a stat today that Mitch has used his legs to extend a drive by running for a first down ONCE. Week one, nothing since. Scared to run?