• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Mitch Trubisky a Bust?

Is Mitch Trubisky a bust?

• Total voters

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen Robinson was productive once, like five years ago.

Hey now.
Allen Robinson is one of my favorite players.
Super elite route runner.
Too bad he is wasting his time with Trubisky and his scattershot delivery.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roquan Smith is on another planet.

Really? You obviously watch more Bears football than me but I watched a couple games early in the season that that dude looked like an animal.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bit that I give to Turdbiscuit, is that our line hasnt been good, and out right bad at times.He should still have shown some semblance of progress, and he has not. Is it Nagy cant develop him, or Mitch doesnt get it? Not mutually exclusive possibilities, but I have seen nothing that shows progess.

All but one game this season, the bears defense has had us in every game, and been playing close to 40 min a game. The defense has had us in most games until they are totally gassed in the 3rd.

We need to bring in a veteran qb, on a one year deal, or something. Can we get Alex Smith to play on one leg?

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a slow learner at UNC as well. If you remember he didn't start until his junior year or something.

He is a great runner. Why not do the RPO?

Oh Trust me, they've tried:

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've honestly never seen anything like it. QB is in a funk, let's run the ball 7 times in the whole game, and completely avoid the guy we drafted that was the reason we traded Howard away for a pack of grape Big League Chew.

And while we're at it, let's throw 3 mill at Mike Davis and not use him, effectively losing a fourth round pick AND the money you're paying Davis.

I don't get it.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost feel bad for the bears

ALMOST

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost feel bad for the bears

ALMOST

I will never trash Kirk Cousins again. At least he can make his reads and go downfield; fumbles be damned.

Mitch is just WAY over his head and unfortunately he has no choice, being the second overall pick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You obviously watch more Bears football than me but I watched a couple games early in the season that that dude looked like an animal.

He is a beast, but he missed the Vikings game due to "personal issues" and at the time was ruled out indefinitely. He played the next week against the Redskins and looked like a totally different players and has ever since.

Nobody has a clue what was wrong with him, with the only sniff of a story, being a few reporters saying he'd been acting weird and not himself the week leading up to the Vikings game.

Last two games, he has been a liability IMO.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a beast, but he missed the Vikings game due to "personal issues" and at the time was ruled out indefinitely. He played the next week against the Redskins and looked like a totally different players and has ever since.

Nobody has a clue what was wrong with him, with the only sniff of a story, being a few reporters saying he'd been acting weird and not himself the week leading up to the Vikings game.

Start Nik the Kwit and punk Roquan into getting his job back.

Being a top 10 pick shouldn't guarantee you a starting spot on defensive when your backups are outplaying you.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will never trash Kirk Cousins again. At least he can make his reads and go downfield; fumbles be damned.

Mitch is just WAY over his head and unfortunately he has no choice, being the second overall pick.

Cousins is what he is at this point, a QB that can tease you and look very good at times, but flounder at key moments in big games. He's not good enough to carry a team.

With Chicago's defense (MN's still has reputation of good defense, but we've slipped) he could do very well. Lack of run game and O line would concern me

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start Nik the Kwit and punk Roquan into getting his job back.

Being a top 10 pick shouldn't guarantee you a starting spot on defensive when your backups are outplaying you.
I agree completely. Best game by a linebacker not named Mack this year, was Kwit against the Vikings.

There is something about that whole "personal issue" that rubs me the fuck wrong. And like I said earlier, he has been non-existent since.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he got a hold of some of that sweet, south side of Chicago yella rock to smoke and never turned back.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he got a hold of some of that sweet, south side of Chicago yella rock to smoke and never turned back.

I'm afraid we'll never know what happened, but if he continues to look lost out there, they need to sit him down. Sucks, cuz he started the season playing great...looked like a lock to be a pro bowler for many years. He may still come out of the fog, but the last two four weeks have been disappointing, to say the least.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid we'll never know what happened, but if he continues to look lost out there, they need to sit him down. Sucks, cuz he started the season playing great...looked like a lock to be a pro bowler for many years. He may still come out of the fog, but the last two four weeks have been disappointing, to say the least.

Yeah I saw him the first couple games and was thinking like shit, these guys got another Lance Briggs type guy.
Thinking back now. How many linebackers have you taken in the first round now? I remember Floyd, this guy and wasn't there another? Then you spent a couple firsts on Mack. Maybe I am thinking of Kyle Fuller but he is a DB.

flclfanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is what he is at this point, a QB that can tease you and look very good at times, but flounder at key moments in big games. He's not good enough to carry a team.

With Chicago's defense (MN's still has reputation of good defense, but we've slipped) he could do very well. Lack of run game and O line would concern me

That would concern any QB, but Mitch is on another level of WTF Head-scratching:

The kid just can't read defenses. He is so in love with his first read Robinson, he misses people that break WIDE OPEN on routes.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would concern any QB, but Mitch is on another level of WTF Head-scratching:

The kid just can't read defenses. He is so in love with his first read Robinson, he misses people that break WIDE OPEN on routes.

You guys need to rebuild. Can you please trade us Allen Robinson? That guy is so awesome. Hate to see his talent pissed on my Trubisky.