• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Matthew Stafford about to pull a Brady?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should clarify though....

I'd like the house, the pool, the lake, but not the location.

So I'd like to have the house..... Not necessarily right there.

You want it to be right on Pennsylvania Ave DC ,right near your boy Trump

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should clarify though....

I'd like the house, the pool, the lake, but not the location.

So I'd like to have the house..... Not necessarily right there.
I hear you. That is my current situation. I like the house, the forest and water nearby but I really don't like the nearby towns. I'd rather have all this.... 10 - 20 minutes from the city limits.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is from Dallas, Highland Park to be specific, where he was a star QB. His center? Clayton Kershaw. And Stafford was Kershaw's catcher.

So....Dak replacement? :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BeHm188CAAABKf9_crop_north.jpg

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year ago, Tom Brady put his fancy mansion up for sale in New England and told everyone not to read anything into it.

So what's Matthew Stafford up to these days???

32f05a1e-da98-4851-ab6e-50037011fe22-New_stafford.jpg

Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford's house for sale to get away from water, wife Kelly says

Well it's hard to say he's wasted his career in Detroit because of all the money he has made but as far as football legacy, he was too good to be on those bad teams...When they had a few good players the coaching was terrible, injuries from bad olines and bad play calling played a part....

Last edited:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is from Dallas, Highland Park to be specific, where he was a star QB. His center? Clayton Kershaw. And Stafford was Kershaw's catcher.

So....Dak replacement? :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BeHm188CAAABKf9_crop_north.jpg

Clayton Kershaw played center in high school?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's hard to say he's wasted his career in Detroit because of all the money he has made but as far as football legacy, he was too good to be on those bad teams...When they had a few good players the coaching was terrible, injuries from bad olines and bad play calling played a part....

Stafford is a turd. Dude has all the ability in the world, but has never elevated a team to something more than the losers the Lions have always been. I get it, it takes a defense, and a coach, and yadda yadda yadda, but c'mon, his record, over TWELVE YEARS against teams with winning records is absolutely embarrassing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, that's what i was implying. kinda surprising, i'd have thunk him more of a....kicker.
He's a big dude.

I always thought Staff was a shortstop, not a catcher. But he prolly played everywhere. Imagine facing those two in a Little League game.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always this dude or Matt Ryan it seems. The benefit of doubt and just overrating between them is mindblowing. The dude sucks.

Stafford is a turd.

^.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a house in LA area somewhere. Don't remember where for sure. Thats where they off-season at. They also have a large, probably forever, home in Atlanta where they're both from Georgia. This is just the during season house. Where recent Brain surgery patient and soon to be 3rd time mother (with a set of twins thrown in) will probably do a lot of single parenting of 4 kids under the age of 3. While Matthew is out throwing a ball around with the boys.

I'm sure they have a pool in California. I'm betting they have a pool and/or lake in Georgia. It makes sense to not have one in Michigan. Pool/boating season is like June until September anyways. Before and after that its too cold.

Matt grew up in the Dallas area, not georgia. He just went to school there.

@sonnyblack65 believe it or not, I went to same school Matt did before moving to Allen and going to the school where kyler went.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks similar to my house

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back to me when he's won 6 titles
Are the Lions already real contenders for next over all #1 pick?

You are severely overrating, or underrating - it' hard to tell, the RAIDERS...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a house in LA area somewhere. Don't remember where for sure. Thats where they off-season at. They also have a large, probably forever, home in Atlanta where they're both from Georgia. This is just the during season house. Where recent Brain surgery patient and soon to be 3rd time mother (with a set of twins thrown in) will probably do a lot of single parenting of 4 kids under the age of 3. While Matthew is out throwing a ball around with the boys.

I'm sure they have a pool in California. I'm betting they have a pool and/or lake in Georgia. It makes sense to not have one in Michigan. Pool/boating season is like June until September anyways. Before and after that its too cold.

False

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is a turd. Dude has all the ability in the world, but has never elevated a team to something more than the losers the Lions have always been. I get it, it takes a defense, and a coach, and yadda yadda yadda, but c'mon, his record, over TWELVE YEARS against teams with winning records is absolutely embarrassing.

And the reason is......You can't expect a qb to overcome Bad teams around him and or bad coaching consistently....He's had his moments and showed his ability to play the game at a high level, he needs help as all qb's do to win....

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

66% of the time the Lions have had a defense in the top half of the league Lions have gone to the playoffs. Problem is that has only happened 3 times in his career.

You can make the case that Stafford should elevate more, but he probably has had less talent around him than any QB that has lasted this long....ever. Even worse, people always point to Calvin Johnson as a reason why his stats are inflated, but he has been significantly better without him.

This year kind of highlights it, 500 team with him, not a single win the second half of the season without him. He does elevate the team, but he has raised the worst team in football to appear near middle of the road for most of his career.

My hope is that after this year he ends up on a properly run team, I would love to see what he looks like with an actual team around him.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the reason is......You can't expect a qb to overcome Bad teams around him and or bad coaching consistently....He's had his moments and showed his ability to play the game at a high level, he needs help as all qb's do to win....

He's trash. No surprise you, Mr Flacco blower himself, cant see that