• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Durant the Best Right now?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...First of all, Haslem was the last guy defending him, and Lebron came from the weak-side and made the block and then fouled him with the body. Big surprise, Lebron wasn't called for a foul..

...Just wondering how did Lebron do in the next series guarding Jason Terry? LOL....

Or how did Lebron do guarding Nowitzki? LOL..

Yep Lebron can guard 1-5...Equally poorly.

Agree. Watching it live I felt he was fouled but Stern had his WWE instructions on fouls like that at the end of games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron didn't stop D-rose at all..Rose missed open shots...We saw how Lebron couldn't even guard Parker, who was playing with a bad hamstring...Please stop with the Lebron shut down Rose 3 years ago non-sense because Rose missed 2 jumpshots....It's comical.

So, we can listen to the pollution known as S Man, or we can go by actual statistical facts which state that in the final 2 games of the series, that when James defended Rose, he was 1-15 or 6.3%.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...First of all, Haslem was the last guy defending him, and Lebron came from the weak-side and made the block and then fouled him with the body. Big surprise, Lebron wasn't called for a foul.

So what you're saying is that if James doesn't block the ball, it still has a chance to go in?

Since when are fouls called against defenders "after" he makes a clean block on the play?

You and sports dude need to learn the rules.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, speaking of, I have heard serious rumor that the Heat will open the NBA season vs the Bulls.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is that if James doesn't block the ball, it still has a chance to go in?

Since when are fouls called against defenders "after" he makes a clean block on the play?

You and sports dude need to learn the rules.

Coming from a idiota that feels that Ped users in baseball found guilty should have their teams wins taken away :L

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very true and not saying this is you but if LBJ does this then it makes Engblom v Careyhim less of a leader. Case and point:

LBJ makes the correct basketball play in the clutch (gives his team the best chance to win) and if that is not him taking a 3 people in his face shot then he is not clutch and the game does not go through him.

Either way, Durant is not more than a leader than LBJ.

They are different. I would rather have my team lead by Durant than lebron. The attitude of the leader rubs off on the rest of the team, and I would rather have durant's.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Door Prize break your THICK glasses out and go to the 5:00 mark.

Lebron actually got part of hand and was not a CLEAN Block.
Idiota!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbl3k9eTTak]Bulls vs Heat Game 5 NBA Eastern Conference Finals 05/26/11 - YouTube[/ame]

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we can listen to the pollution known as S Man, or we can go by actual statistical facts which state that in the final 2 games of the series, that when James defended Rose, he was 1-15 or 6.3%.

Rose missed those wide open shots, all of them. He did not drive the paint as a favor to LBJ statistical career because of what Stern asked. Stern asked him again the next year and he refused so Stern made him tear his ACL with a shortened season and anti HGH doping in his water.

I Fuck Door Knobs!

There was never a doubt in my mind what you do in your free time. I bet the windows you lick taste good too. It is also quite clear he touched the ball first.

S

sportswise1

as for being a good defender-- The coaches and Gm's of the NBA select the best defensive players and guess who made the first team the last few years --and also was close to DPOY twice?

Those guys know a bit about basketball--as opposed to some of the dummies on here.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you how great Pippen was..... He handled the ball as much as Jordan. A lot of Pippen passes were passes that led to the assist.... Lebron does not do this.

Magic, Pippen, Bird, Robertson, Isiah, and Jordan are the best passers I've ever seen on the break.

I'd put Kobe in that category. He's a much better passer than Lebron, but doesn't handle the ball the entire game like LeRoids.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put Kobe in that category. He's a much better passer than Lebron, but doesn't handle the ball the entire game like LeRoids.

:laugh3:

You have to pass before you can be good at it. Lebron at any point in career passing>>>>>Kobe in prime passing ability

It really isn't close.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was never a doubt in my mind what you do in your free time. I bet the windows you lick taste good too. It is also quite clear he touched the ball first.

Then hits the hand. Watch it again. Rose does jump into Haslem on the shot, so no foul on him.
.And if I fuck door knobs then you jack off to **** when not following your cry :baby: :)

Nothing like changing my post :)

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Bots.

Animal House = SUPER LAME.

Now be like your hero in your avi and speedball. 100 people will take your place after on the Heat bandwagon. :)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to pass before you can be good at it. Lebron at any point in career passing>>>>>Kobe in prime passing ability

It really isn't close.

Stockton is a better passer than lebron:whistle:

He was a PG. :lol: And possibly the best passer of all-time.

You can do better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

It really isn't close.

Kobe led the league in assists for shooting guards last year at 6.0....Lebron plays point guard so wasn't even in the top 10 for point guards. Not too good for lebron.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then hits the hand. Watch it again. Rose does jump into Haslem on the shot, so no foul on him.

Do you know the rules? Contact after the block is not a foul.

.And if I fuck door knobs then you jack off to **** when not following your cry :baby: :)

Nothing like changing my post :)

I would change this one to make you look dumber but I have no idea how? I can not even understand that.

Kobe led the league in assists for shooting guards last year at 6.0....Lebron plays point guard so wasn't even in the top 10 for point guards. Not too good for lebron.

LOL, not really.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you how great Pippen was..... He handled the ball as much as Jordan. A lot of Pippen passes were passes that led to the assist.... Lebron does not do this.

Magic, Pippen, Bird, Robertson, Isiah, and Jordan are the best passers I've ever seen on the break.

Well the original argument was a person who said LeBron had bad passing ability. You comparing him to some of the greats only helps my argument.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would change this one to make you look dumber but I have no idea how? I can not even understand that.

Who cares anyways with the Bulls losing that.

Your cry :baby: got Dirked antways that year :)

Cough cough! Cough cough!

Have a nice rest of your Sunday idiota flopping king cry baby LeBum James supporter! :)

Bet you got drunker then Belushi after that moron won it this year instead breaking out the **** and stroking it after they where DIRKED :)

LOSER!