• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Durant the Best Right now?

S

sportswise1

Two come to mind. Tony Parker, Kevin Durant. I've already said I would take Durant over Lebron any day and twice on Sunday.

Both players are team leaders who do their part to make their team the best it can be. And I think they do a better job than Lebron does at that. Stats aren't everything.

How are they better leaders?--explain what they do that lebron does not. (this dummy skirts every answer with the worst BS)

when both Parker and Durant were out --their teams won more than they lost or broke even (Durant)
not even close when Lebron was out

as for better player or who to build around--who is the best player in the NBA right now?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two come to mind. Tony Parker, Kevin Durant. I've already said I would take Durant over Lebron any day and twice on Sunday.

Both players are team leaders who do their part to make their team the best it can be. And I think they do a better job than Lebron does at that. Stats aren't everything.

You sure?

LeBron James: Heat Star Statistically Most Clutch Player Since NBA Debut | Bleacher Report

Lebron since 03 season is the most clutch player in the NBA, yes this includes KD, Kobe, Melo, etc

He has the most game tying/ go ahead field goals in the last 24 seconds of 4th quarter or OT.

Lebron 7-16

Kobe 5-17

KD 5-12

Dirk 5-12

He was also the first and only player in NBA postseason history to record a triple-double and hit a buzzer beater!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just get a few things perfectly straight.

1. I don't like Lebron because he is a whiny pussy.
2. I don't like Lebron because he is a whiny pussy.
3. I don't like Lebron because he is a whiny pussy.

Good night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't see that Lebron isn't a leader, then that's your problem. But you are right, just because of his time at Cleveland is not what he should be judged on.

Does Lebron insist that he always take the last shot like MJ did? Yes. I gave you the stats, most clutch player in NBA.

Does Lebron order the team around on the floor? Yes. He is a SF who handles the ball like a PG, sets up the offense. Great passing ability and ability to find the open man.

Does Lebron carry himself and act like he is the team leader? You have seen the postgames, he has the highest basketball IQ there is out there. He gets the team motivated in pre-game. He is the definition of a leader.

If you answered yes to those questions, you need to go back to basketball school. I'm done with you guys. Good night.

Your hate is so strong for the guy you can't look at the facts. Most clutch player, a leader, a 3-Time MVP, a 2-time champion. What more do you want?!

S

sportswise1

If you can't see that Lebron isn't a leader, then that's your problem. But you are right, just because of his time at Cleveland is not what he should be judged on.

Does Lebron insist that he always take the last shot like MJ did? Does Lebron order the team around on the floor? Does Lebron carry himself and act like he is the team leader?

If you answered yes to those questions, you need to go back to basketball school. I'm done with you guys. Good night.

Lebron acts like the coach in all the huddles and Wade even acknowledged him as the team leader.
Lebron has either taken the last shot or assisted on it more than any player in the entire NBA except for one other
Lebron DOES order the team around on the floor --and they accept his leadership.

thanks for playing and good riddance!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good night.

Ok, there it is!

You hate him, congratgafuckinglations!! Doesn't mean he isn't a leader.

Damn, you are right there on Sman's level tonight!

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good night.

We all think he's a whiner, but you can't take away his greatness just because you hate him. I don't like him, but respect him as a basketball player.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, there it is!

You hate him, congratgafuckinglations!! Doesn't mean he isn't a leader.

Damn, you are right there on Sman's level tonight!

Nah that's a tad harsh Sman is just out of his mind. He could of changed his name, we'd all know it's him.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bc Cleveland didn't get halffway decent pieces around doean't mean he isn't a leader. That is the management. He took a team with no all-stars on it to the Finals, except the 1-time all- star Larry hughes haha. And took the Big 3 to 7 Games by himself!

Then he goes to Miami and becomes their leader after one year when they have Wade already there. That proves right thar he is a leader, if he takes over with Wade there.

LeBron was drafted to a bad team, they built around him and he helped make them a 60 win team. LeBron didn't win 60 games by himself, he didn't make it to the Finals by himself. He gave up and joined 2 superstars in Miami, that's not building. I can see how well LeBron leads by the way he either bricks or passes the final shot of the game, or maybe how he's the head cheerleader when he and his teammates dance around on the sidelines during a blowout.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was drafted to a bad team, they built around him and he helped make them a 60 win team. LeBron didn't win 60 games by himself, he didn't make it to the Finals by himself. He gave up and joined 2 superstars in Miami, that's not building. I can see how well LeBron leads by the way he either bricks or passes the final shot of the game, or maybe how he's the head cheerleader when he and his teammates dance around on the sidelines during a blowout.

We have already discussed this, most clutch player in NBA. Do you have any other slapdick comments to make?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never saw MJ or Kobe dance around on the sidelines, just saying. Bron, so clutch he'll make Ray Allen look like a hero? Did he miss on purpose as a secret pass off the rim?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never saw MJ or Kobe dance around on the sidelines, just saying. Bron, so clutch he'll make Ray Allen look like a hero? Did he miss on purpose as a secret pass off the rim?

You have to ask him. He is too busy not worrying about it and kissing his trophys. :hdn:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL

MJ made Steve Kerr and Jon Paxson look like heroes.......do you have a point?

SMART players pass the ball in the clutch for open looks by teammates. DUMB ones shoot even while triple teamed.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone asked earlier if age wasn't a factor, who would you build around? How come no one is talking about KG? KG was for the most part by him self making deep runs into the playoffs.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

MJ made Steve Kerr and Jon Paxson look like heroes.......do you have a point?

SMART players pass the ball in the clutch for open looks by teammates. DUMB ones shoot even while triple teamed.

Right, so when LeBron's wide open and he bricks off the rim that's a smart play alright.

I think it's comical someone said he has a high IQ lol.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone asked earlier if age wasn't a factor, who would you build around? How come no one is talking about KG? KG was for the most part by him self making deep runs into the playoffs.

"deep runs into the playoffs" ? They got out of the 1st round exactly once when KG was there. Lebron dragged garbage to the finals and to the conference finals and semi-finals several times. You're just BSing and pulling the stuff out of your ass trolling for giggles, right ? Do you even watch hoops ?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so when LeBron's wide open and he bricks off the rim that's a smart play alright.

I think it's comical someone said he has a high IQ lol.

You laker fans are hollywood dumb. Yes, Lebron has a high Badketball IQ. Is there something wrong, or are you too far Kobe's old ass to watch the NBA.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would build around a team leader. Lebron James is a follower, not a leader. And he's not the GO TO guy in the clutch and he isn't at all like MJ, not even close.

This is his strongest quality. You do not understand basketball.

Team leaders:
Kevin Durant
Tony Parker
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George

That's just for starters to get you thinking in the right direction.

You take Lebron and ADD him in with a guy who is a team leader like Miami did and you probably win a championship ring or two.

Sman hacked your account bro.

LMAO this is hater never watched a game BS. Just got home, no time to read whole thread but this is some Sman type post.

Durant a leader? LMAO, he may be a voice but a leader runs the team, Westbrook does that, not Durant.

Parker? Over Duncan? Come one man? You can get away with co-captains at best.

Melo? Carmelo Anthony is who you are calling a leader? The dude can not spell Xs and Os. He may be the loudest voice and even the team captain. But to be a true and good leader competence has to be included in your evaluation.

Paul George? You are fucking around right? Agh you got me, you are fucking with us and making a huge joke. I already spent all this time making my post though so as a leader of sanity I will finish strong... That is Hibbert's and West's team. They are the glue and what makes that team so successful on a team that probably does not have a real leader outside of Vogel.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"deep runs into the playoffs" ? They got out of the 1st round exactly once when KG was there. Lebron dragged garbage to the finals and to the conference finals and semi-finals several times. You're just BSing and pulling the stuff out of your ass trolling for giggles, right ? Do you even watch hoops ?

I admit my memory was hazy but KG was in the Western Conference, son. KG was better defensively in his prime than LeBron and at times unstoppable on the offensive end. He was going up against folks like Kobe and Shaq, Duncan and the Spurs. Do you watch hoops? Think before you speak.

Last edited by a moderator: