• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Durant the Best Right now?

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you need to go back and read the last two pages and catch up. We are past that, already.

As an attorney in court would say, "Objection! Already asked and answered!"

Cool how about you just answer the question? It's pretty simple. Your lack of basketball knowledge is pretty funny.

S

sportswise1

Dude, you need to go back and read the last two pages and catch up. We are past that, already.

As an attorney in court would say, "Objection! Already asked and answered!"

I read all the BS you posted
Nobody agrees with you who knows anything about the game

find any respected source that states someone other than lebron is the best?
feel free to post that

(this clown must be a clone for The Admiral)

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I left the thread you have not said a player. Were all waiting...:lol:

S

sportswise1

Cool how about you just answer the question? It's pretty simple. Your lack of basketball knowledge is pretty funny.

exactly right!
Some posters just like to be "contrarians" -but can never support their own nonsense.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would build around a team leader. Lebron James is a follower, not a leader. And he's not the GO TO guy in the clutch and he isn't at all like MJ, not even close.

Team leaders:
Kevin Durant
Tony Parker
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George

That's just for starters to get you thinking in the right direction.

You take Lebron and ADD him in with a guy who is a team leader like Miami did and you probably win a championship ring or two.

From the previous page. And before you say it I already agreed that Melo shouldn't be on that list. So ignore him.

YOU DON'T BUILD A TEAM AROUND A PLAYER THAT ISN'T A NATURAL LEADER. LEBRON IS NOT A NATURAL LEADER.

Cleveland tried to build around Lebron and nothing came of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly right!
Some posters just like to be "contrarians" -but can never support their own nonsense.

I could instantly tell. No one who watches the NBA thinks anyone is better then LeBron.

But that being said were still waiting...:laugh3:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so

Kevin Durant
Tony Parker
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George

Your a moron if you would take them over LeBron. I don't think you would. I mean Tony Parker? Are you brain dead?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so

Kevin Durant
Tony Parker
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George

Your a moron if you would take them over LeBron. I don't think you would. I mean Tony Parker? Are you brain dead?

The question is/was: Who would you pick over Lebron to build a team around?

Yep. There are more players I would pick ahead of Lebron, too, as previously stated if you weren't too much of a prick to go back and read the last two pages you would already know that.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could instantly tell. No one who watches the NBA thinks anyone is better then LeBron.

But that being said were still waiting...:laugh3:

You didn't ask me who was better than Lebron. You asked me who I would build a team around. It was your question, you should remember it?

Are you laughing at your short memory? I guess it is better to be jovial about it than in denial, after all.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question is/was: Who would you pick over Lebron to build a team around?

Yep. There are more players I would pick ahead of Lebron, too, as previously stated if you weren't too much of a prick to go back and read the last two pages you would already know that.

I wouldn't pick anyone over LeBron because he's the best player in the league...but you can think what you want.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't ask me who was better than Lebron. You asked me who I would build a team around. It was your question, you should remember it?

Okay I thought the questions were the same. I'll ask you this.

Is there a better player in the game then LeBron?

S

sportswise1

Lebron has led the Cavs with the worst supporting cast to the finals -led the team in every offensive and defensive category. The Cavs NEVER built around Lebron in any way

Did the same thing with the Heat

Leaders are guys who enable others to score with assists--Lebron lead all players at his position in assists
The Heat were 16-1 without Wade
2-6 without Lebron
Lebron-2nd in the NBA in 4th quarter points the last 2 years--and that excluded "garbage time"

natural leader? wtf does that even mean?

You are truly clueless--and still waiting for you to post a single name who thinks someone other than lebron is the best

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two come to mind. Tony Parker, Kevin Durant. I've already said I would take Durant over Lebron any day and twice on Sunday.

Both players are team leaders who do their part to make their team the best it can be. And I think they do a better job than Lebron does at that. Stats aren't everything.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the previous page. And before you say it I already agreed that Melo shouldn't be on that list. So ignore him.

YOU DON'T BUILD A TEAM AROUND A PLAYER THAT ISN'T A NATURAL LEADER. LEBRON IS NOT A NATURAL LEADER.

Cleveland tried to build around Lebron and nothing came of it.

Just bc Cleveland didn't get halffway decent pieces around doean't mean he isn't a leader. That is the management. He took a team with no all-stars on it to the Finals, except the 1-time all- star Larry hughes haha. And took the Big 3 to 7 Games by himself!

Then he goes to Miami and becomes their leader after one year when they have Wade already there. That proves right thar he is a leader, if he takes over with Wade there.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You thought the questions were the same? And you accuse me of not knowing anything about basketball? Sheesh.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has led the Cavs with the worst supporting cast to the finals -led the team in every offensive and defensive category. The Cavs NEVER built around Lebron in any way

Did the same thing with the Heat

Leaders are guys who enable others to score with assists--Lebron lead all players at his position in assists
The Heat were 16-1 without Wade
2-6 without Lebron
Lebron-2nd in the NBA in 4th quarter points the last 2 years--and that excluded "garbage time"

natural leader? wtf does that even mean?

You are truly clueless--and still waiting for you to post a single name who thinks someone other than lebron is the best

Yes, Cleveland did try to build around Lebron. Don't you know anything?

And what makes you think I give a shit about what some media dolt thinks? Or what you or anyone else thinks?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bc Cleveland didn't get halffway decent pieces around doean't mean he isn't a leader. That is the management. He took a team with no all-stars on it to the Finals, except the 1-time all- star Larry hughes haha. And took the Big 3 to 7 Games by himself!

Then he goes to Miami and becomes their leader after one year when they have Wade already there. That proves right thar he is a leader, if he takes over with Wade there.

If you can't see that Lebron isn't a leader, then that's your problem. But you are right, just because of his time at Cleveland is not what he should be judged on.

Does Lebron insist that he always take the last shot like MJ did? Does Lebron order the team around on the floor? Does Lebron carry himself and act like he is the team leader?

If you answered yes to those questions, you need to go back to basketball school. I'm done with you guys. Good night.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought the questions were the same? And you accuse me of not knowing anything about basketball? Sheesh.

I mean I asked first who was the best player, then who would you build around.

You think Parker is better then LeBron though, so...idk.