• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Durant the Best Right now?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have hated to see all of these Miami Heat bandwagoners either desert the boards or cry us a bigger river than they are right now. So I guess it is a good thing Ray Allen kept them afloat after all.

(Miami needed a former Boston great to pull them out of hot water. What else is new?)

Problem for the rest of the league is that Jesus was on our side.:yahoo:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have hated to see all of these Miami Heat bandwagoners either desert the boards or cry us a bigger river than they are right now. So I guess it is a good thing Ray Allen kept them afloat after all.

(Miami needed a former Boston great to pull them out of hot water. What else is new?)

lol, it'll be interesting to see how these conversations change when the bandwagoners disappear from these boards like roaches when their "3 Kings" go their seperate ways...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, it'll be interesting to see how these conversations change when the bandwagoners disappear from these boards like roaches when their "3 Kings" go their seperate ways...

I'll still be here. Not sure why I'm included as a bandwagon fan (if I am being included at all) when I also cheer for the Phins and Marlins. As a sports fan, this is all I have. You don't hear me calling you a bandwagon Lakers fan.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still be here. Not sure why I'm included as a bandwagon fan (if I am being included at all) when I also cheer for the Phins and Marlins. As a sports fan, this is all I have. You don't hear me calling you a bandwagon Lakers fan.

didn't say you. i know who the bandwagoners are pretty much around here and as much as i may despise the Heat i know you're a true fan and would always give you the courtesy of being one...

i just have no respect for guys who switch to "winners" at the drop of a dime, that's all...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is hurt right now, so I'll say no.

Well considering this conversation started 7 years ago...Lebron is closer to the top than KD for obvious reasons but neither is the top player right now imo. Lebron is making his case though