• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Durant the Best Right now?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on the reason that the team was on the verge of not making the playoffs. The reason that the Lakers were on the verge of not making it was the playoffs were the constant injury issues. By the time Kobe went down, they were healthier than they had been all season and were being called by many, one of the most dangerous 7th or 8th seeds in history. Once Kobe went down, so did their chances vs. San Antonio.

Didn't say that they WOULD have won, just that they had a shot at winning.

No worries. I knew where you were going with your statement.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put Kobe in that category. He's a much better passer than Lebron, but doesn't handle the ball the entire game like LeRoids.

:laugh3:

Only 2 people that see the floor like Lebron are Magic and Stockton. Face it. Anyone that thinks Lebron is not a good passer just doesn't know basketball. Kobe is not anywhere near Lebrons level. He gets a migraine if he takes his eyes of the rim too long.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Pau's performance wasn't that great either. 37.5% for a big man isn't good. The voters should have just ignored that?
No it wasn't. But I did give my reasoning as to why I think it was tougher for Pau to perform than Kobe.

They should not have ignored it. But like I gave my reasoning behind the whole game 7 thing. Kobe avg. more points but Pau was more efficient in the series.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.. accidental post .. ignore this

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just knew that somehow this thread was going to get turned into a Lakers' thread! :lm::tj:

:kidding:

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Only 2 people that see the floor like Lebron are Magic and Stockton. Face it. Anyone that thinks Lebron is not a good passer just doesn't know basketball. Kobe is not anywhere near Lebrons level. He gets a migraine if he takes his eyes of the rim too long.

Lebron basically averages 2 assist to 1 turnover. He's a turnover machine. Not too good. He just handles the ball every second of every possession to pad his stats....

Passing wise, Kobe is clearly better. Look at the games Kobe went for 14 assists. His passes are much better, more creative. Lebron can't help but getting 7 assists a game since he dominates the ball 48 minutes...

Learn the game, asswipe.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron basically averages 2 assist to 1 turnover. He's a turnover machine. Not too good. He just handles the ball every second of every possession to pad his stats....

Passing wise, Kobe is clearly better. Look at the games Kobe went for 14 assists. His passes are much better, more creative. Lebron can't help but getting 7 assists a game since he dominates the ball 48 minutes...

Learn the game, asswipe.

Lebron has a 2.45 Assist to Turnover ratio. Kobe of course has a 1.63 Assist to Turnover ratio.

Hoopdata - NBA Player Passing Stats

But I'll stop posting facts so I don't ruin your mindless crusade. :lol:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Learn the game, asswipe.
Clearly you dont know basketball Sman. That and you enjoy getting caught in your web of illogical rants! :laugh3:

On a serious note Lebron sees the play before it develops like the best of the best PG's in NBA history. Kobes focus is on scoring which he does well when playing scrub teams like the Raptors. His passes are usually a final option to every play he has the ball. kobe rarely will initiate a play in scoring position (which for him is anywhere inside of 40ft of the basket) with the intent on creating for a pass to a teammate.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Sman has never seen a Heat game. I scratch my head at how much Wade/Chalmers/Cole run the offense. Mostly Wade but I guess he needs the ball in his hands to know that he has a pair or something.

Also if we are truly discussing right now isn't Kobe in a wheel chair or something?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you dont know basketball Sman. That and you enjoy getting caught in your web of illogical rants! :laugh3:

On a serious note Lebron sees the play before it develops like the best of the best PG's in NBA history. Kobes focus is on scoring which he does well when playing scrub teams like the Raptors. His passes are usually a final option to every play he has the ball. kobe rarely will initiate a play in scoring position (which for him is anywhere inside of 40ft of the basket) with the intent on creating for a pass to a teammate.

Lebron sees the play before it develops?

Where did you hear this from? It's simply not true. Lebron's assist lack imagination and creativity. A lebron assist is 2 guy double him and he passes it to guy left wide open, (usually a sharp shooter like Allen or Miller) and he get's an easy assist...His passes are NEVER pretty, or impressive.

Kobe's passes on the other hand are often no-look, flashy passes that leaves the fans impressed.

Cleary you don't know hoops montsho or you wouldn't say something as foolish as Lebron as vision like the best in the game. You couldn't be more DEAD WRONG...But what else is new?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you get points for.the assist being flashy?

I really get excited everytime I see sman posted its like watching dumb and dumber for.the first time every post.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is best player in league and any Sman doofuss that thinks otherwise is obviously an idiot and knows dick about bball just like that taco cart lady.

Word

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is best player in league and any Sman doofuss that thinks otherwise is obviously an idiot and knows dick about bball just like that taco cart lady.

Word

Lebron is #3, I like idiots, my dick is fine and I like tacos and taco ladies.

Word

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Sman trying to Say is a better passer than Lebron. :shocked:

:laugh3: :pound:

In your dreams!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron sees the play before it develops?

Where did you hear this from? It's simply not true. Lebron's assist lack imagination and creativity. A lebron assist is 2 guy double him and he passes it to guy left wide open, (usually a sharp shooter like Allen or Miller) and he get's an easy assist...His passes are NEVER pretty, or impressive.

Kobe's passes on the other hand are often no-look, flashy passes that leaves the fans impressed.

Cleary you don't know hoops montsho or you wouldn't say something as foolish as Lebron as vision like the best in the game. You couldn't be more DEAD WRONG...But what else is new?

Congrats on the 501 posts...bullshit ranting about how much dick you can take from Kobe :laugh3: pathetic