• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best team in the NFCN

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching The Herd,and like his offering of football......but today he gave his top 10 teams in the NFC:
1. Eagles
2. 9ers
3. Seattle
4. Dallas
5. LA Rams
6 Det
7.Minn
8. NY Giants
9. GB
10 Carolina

So apparently he thinks our team still sucks......
Thinking Det is better which I will agree.....but Im not sold on Minnesota at all......
And GB......??......Ill take the Bears over them.....and possibly the Vikes.

He even has the Panthers at 10.....??
I like the Bears over them too.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were the worst team in football last year and have no pass rush nor a proven QB...You can forget about us being better than 20 in any power ranking or projection.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were the worst team in football last year and have no pass rush nor a proven QB...You can forget about us being better than 20 in any power ranking or projection.
Agreed, we still have one helluva mountain to climb. I have no problem with us being projected, at least early on, as a bottom 6 team in the NFC. Poles has gone on record many times before and after the draft that this wasn't going to be an overnight turnaround. I like the foundation that's being laid and our journey to the promised land is now on the horizon. Maybe not this year, maybe not even next. But it's a-comin'. The Bears are a-comin'.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we got some important pcs on offense to where we are better than last season already......
We added pcs to the def to where are better than last seasons deflated team.....A def/offense that kept us in a lot of games......I see us as of now a 7 win team......
I believe we are a 5 more win team than what we had last season.....
No more will GB be a force now that Aaron moved along.......I believe we will finish ahead of them.....
Minnesota was 9-0 in games decided by 7 pts or less.....definetley dont see that happening again.......
I think its 50,/50 right now that we finish ahead of them......

Detroit,nah......

And Just because we had the worst record in the NFL,doesnt mean it will happen again.....Hell Jax went from worst to the playoffs last season.......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, we still have one helluva mountain to climb. I have no problem with us being projected, at least early on, as a bottom 6 team in the NFC. Poles has gone on record many times before and after the draft that this wasn't going to be an overnight turnaround. I like the foundation that's being laid and our journey to the promised land is now on the horizon. Maybe not this year, maybe not even next. But it's a-comin'. The Bears are a-comin'.

I dont think we are a playoff team,but I think we are just outside looking in.......I fully expect Fields being the qb we were lokking for.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect to lose tothese teams:
Detroit twice
Minn once
GB once
KC
LAC

And fully expect to beat Minn,GB ,Carolina and the Falcons......

Maybe Was,LVR,Den,NO and Cle......

As of right now(and I very well will could change my mind by the start of the season),but I can see 7 wins.....

I think we still have money to spend on training camp cuts.....we are not done yet......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect to lose tothese teams:
Detroit twice
Minn once
GB once
KC
LAC

And fully expect to beat Minn,GB ,Carolina and the Falcons......

Maybe Was,LVR,Den,NO and Cle......

As of right now(and I very well will could change my mind by the start of the season),but I can see 7 wins.....

I think we still have money to spend on training camp cuts.....we are not done yet......
Anything's possible. We could win 10 games this year or win just a handful. My hope is regardless of either scenario we play all games tough and that we show strong signs of improvement. I bolded your last line because I read we still lead the league in unspent cap space, which is a huge plus. I'm still on board with us inking Yannick Ngakoue or some other veteran DE/Edge.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we still lead the league in unspent cap space, which is a huge plus. I'm still on board with us inking Yannick Ngakoue or some other veteran DE/Edge.
Here's the original list of the top 101 FAs, with the remaining unsigned players at the top of the list. There are more out there than I expected. Lo & behold, looks who's considered the top available FA:

Go figure.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears were literally the worst team in football last season.

Why do fans get butthurt that analysts aren't crowning them this offseason?
I know, altho it's not too bad in here. Most diehards on this board are fairly realistic. It's places like YouTube and the various channels that cover the Bears. There literally are some who think we're going to win the SB.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Bears homers:

For those who don't follow the NFL network all that closely, Adam Rank is as close to being a true homer for his local team as a national sports analyst gets. Actually, he's always fun to watch whenever he's on this or that show, he has an outsized personality. But seriously, 12-5? LOL, we luvs ya bro, but take it easy on the kool aid!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Bears homers:

For those who don't follow the NFL network all that closely, Adam Rank is as close to being a true homer for his local team as a national sports analyst gets. Actually, he's always fun to watch whenever he's on this or that show, he has an outsized personality. But seriously, 12-5? LOL, we luvs ya bro, but take it easy on the kool aid!

Adam is the biggest Bears homer on the planet........but I love his schtick on Fantasy Football Live.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like watching The Herd,and like his offering of football......but today he gave his top 10 teams in the NFC:
1. Eagles
2. 9ers
3. Seattle
4. Dallas
5. LA Rams
6 Det
7.Minn
8. NY Giants
9. GB
10 Carolina

So apparently he thinks our team still sucks......
Thinking Det is better which I will agree.....but Im not sold on Minnesota at all......
And GB......??......Ill take the Bears over them.....and possibly the Vikes.

He even has the Panthers at 10.....??
I like the Bears over them too.
You need to substitute somebody for your slot at 10. No way Panthers are top 10, not with the midget they picked at QB in his first year.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to substitute somebody for your slot at 10. No way Panthers are top 10, not with the midget they picked at QB in his first year.

It was not my top 10,but Colin Cowherds top 10 list.....

I think Cowherd likes to throw some contrversary in his dialogues......I thought that was a head scratcher myself.......
Unless he thinks that division is absolutley horrific and Carolina is a shoo-in for the division title.......

Last edited:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was not my top 10,but Colin Cowhetds ltop 10 list.....

I think Cowherd likes to throw some contrversary in his dialogues......I thought that was a head scratcher myself.......
Unless he thinks that division is absolutley horrific and Carolina is a shoo-in for the division title.......
Ah, gotcha... Yea it is a bad division but surely the Panther's will have a bad year with a rook QB if he even makes the field of play.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Vikes waived Cook and want to trade their best def player in Hunter.......
Mattison is now their new starting rb......Not sure they got better at that position,but they did not downgrade imo........
Trading Hunter Id think the best they could get would be a 3rd......thats at best.( would not mind the trade actually........

I believe we just inched closer to passing the Vikes.......

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Vikes waived Cook and want to trade their best def player in Hunter.......
Mattison is now their new starting rb......Not sure they got better at that position,but they did not downgrade imo........
Trading Hunter Id think the best they could get would be a 3rd......thats at best.( would not mind the trade actually........

I believe we just inched closer to passing the Vikes.......
Well, they do still have Cousins... I've never thought of him as a top tier QB in this league. He's a middle of the road kind of meh QB who has some moments then other times completely disappears. They did ok in the regular season last year but I think both the Bears and Detroit will be pushing them this year. Vikqueens could end up in 3rd out of the NFC North. NFC North should be very interesting.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they do still have Cousins... I've never thought of him as a top tier QB in this league. He's a middle of the road kind of meh QB who has some moments then other times completely disappears. They did ok in the regular season last year but I think both the Bears and Detroit will be pushing them this year. Vikqueens could end up in 3rd out of the NFC North. NFC North should be very interesting.

Cousins is another Cutler in my book......one minute he looks great,the next minute you just scratch your head like wtf are you doing...........

And the biggest stat other than Cook and Hunter( if hes traded),is they were 9-0 in one score games......no way does that happen again.
We have closed the gap on them,just not sure if its enough yet.

As for the Pack,we got this,Love is nowhere close to Rodgers.....He has played very sparingly,and I dont care what anyone says,playing time is the only thing to make these qbs better.........
Sure they can sit and learn,but reps is what they need.......