• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Durant the Best Right now?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron sees the play before it develops?

Where did you hear this from? It's simply not true. Lebron's assist lack imagination and creativity. A lebron assist is 2 guy double him and he passes it to guy left wide open, (usually a sharp shooter like Allen or Miller) and he get's an easy assist...His passes are NEVER pretty, or impressive.

Kobe's passes on the other hand are often no-look, flashy passes that leaves the fans impressed.

Cleary you don't know hoops montsho or you wouldn't say something as foolish as Lebron as vision like the best in the game. You couldn't be more DEAD WRONG...But what else is new?
Thats right Sman. He sees it before it even happens. Dont take my word for it. Ask any coach and he would tell you. Its obvious to everyone that knows basketball. If you disagree it just means you dont know very much. No offense.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax, dude. It's not like you just conquered the world or anything. It is just a title. Won by the entire team with a little help from Lebron. LOL

I'm relaxed. You're the one who probably came close to having a brain aneurysm.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this makes some of your posts make a lot more sense :D

I would have hated to see all of these Miami Heat bandwagoners either desert the boards or cry us a bigger river than they are right now. So I guess it is a good thing Ray Allen kept them afloat after all.

(Miami needed a former Boston great to pull them out of hot water. What else is new?)