• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Durant the Best Right now?

S

sportswise1

Who cares anyways with the Bulls losing that.

Your cry :baby: got Dirked antways that year :)

Cough cough! Cough cough!

Have a nice rest of your Sunday idiota flopping king cry baby LeBum James supporter! :)

Bet you got drunker then Belushi after that moron won it this year instead breaking out the **** and stroking it after they where DIRKED :)

LOSER!

One of the dumber and more irrational replies and everyone who knows basketball agrees Lebron is the best in the game for the last few years.

S

sportswise1

Have a nice rest of your Sunday idiota flopping king cry baby LeBum James supporter! :)

Bet you got drunker then Belushi after that moron won it this year instead breaking out the **** and stroking it after they where DIRKED :)

LOSER!

One of the dumber posts of the century--and Lebron is recognized as the best by everyone who knows basketball (that would exclude this clown)

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Admiral cannot do better
He is dumber than a stump and was laughed off three other boards.

And he's still not the worst person in this topic somehow.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all think he's a whiner, but you can't take away his greatness just because you hate him. I don't like him, but respect him as a basketball player.

Wow, I say he is the third best BB player in the league and you accuse me of not respecting him as a player? Unbelievable. I was impressed when he blocked Splitter's dunk, I'll confess that much.

And I don't hate anybody. I said I didn't like him, not the same thing as hating him. I don't want to see him die or anything, sheesh.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the dumber posts of the century--and Lebron is recognized as the best by everyone who knows basketball (that would exclude this clown)

I have a challenge for any of these LEBRON fans out there. If he is such a great leader and the greatest player, how about we have an avatar bet?

I say his team doesn't even win the Eastern Conference Finals next year, if they get there. Any takers?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a whole lot of butthurt in here. Better quarantine the area till the CDC gets here with the hazmats and hoses everyone down.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a whole lot of butthurt in here. Better quarantine the area till the CDC gets here with the hazmats and hoses everyone down.

Well, I can't help it if certain guys are in love with Lebron James! Hose the suckers down already! :lol:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a challenge for any of these LEBRON fans out there. If he is such a great leader and the greatest player, how about we have an avatar bet?

I say his team doesn't even win the Eastern Conference Finals next year, if they get there. Any takers?

Hmmmmmm.....you all but guaranteed that the Pacers were going to win the ECF this past season. We'll see what happens when the playoffs get here considering not all of the teams are set.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm.....you all but guaranteed that the Pacers were going to win the ECF this past season. We'll see what happens when the playoffs get here considering not all of the teams are set.

But aren't you so sure that your "greatest player and team leader" won't be able to win the East? That excludes Houston, by the way.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it weren't for Ray Allen coming through big time in the clutch you guys can kiss that NBA title bye-bye. Lebron and the Heat dominated nothing and were lucky to win the thing, really.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOSER!

That is check mate, well done ma'am. I have no response, unless someone can translate this.

Give Duncan

Wade
Bosh
Allen
Miller
Battier
Chalmers
Cole
Anderson
Riley

Let's see lebron beat that!!!!

Does Lebron get a teammate errrr....

Let's give LBJ: Pop, Danny Green drilling 3s and Parker. Who you think wins? Or can LBJ just have the same team as Duncan and you...nevermind. This is like trying to reason with Sman.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it weren't for Ray Allen coming through big time in the clutch you guys can kiss that NBA title bye-bye. Lebron and the Heat dominated nothing and were lucky to win the thing, really.

I agree with this, but the bottom line is they did win it, LBJ got another ring and they are keeping the band together and hopefully Bosh and LBJ divide up Wade's touches while Wade still plays his D and rebounds.

For how lucky they keep getting they seem to win a lot of playoff series.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this, but the bottom line is they did win it, LBJ got another ring and they are keeping the band together and hopefully Bosh and LBJ divide up Wade's touches while Wade still plays his D and rebounds.

For how lucky they keep getting they seem to win a lot of playoff series.

That's true.

I'm offering an avatar bet right now that says they don't win the East next year. So far I see no takers. I guess maybe Lebron isn't as good as these like to think he is?

I will tell you something, though. If this was back in MJ's day, ALL of the Chicago fans would take me up on my offer in a heartbeat, without even thinking about it.

Lebron in no way compares with the dominance of MJ. Not even close and never will be. Lebron is not a dominant player. Period.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true.

I'm offering an avatar bet right now that says they don't win the East next year. So far I see no takers. I guess maybe Lebron isn't as good as these like to think he is?

I will tell you something, though. If this was back in MJ's day, ALL of the Chicago fans would take me up on my offer in a heartbeat, without even thinking about it.

Lebron in no way compares with the dominance of MJ. Not even close and never will be. Lebron is not a dominant player. Period.

Nets will challenge the Heat, but will see who wins. You can LeBron said Peirce is his biggest rival? Should be interesting as I project it as the east finals. Pacers and Bulls will be tough too. Semi finals and on next season in the NBA playoffs will be must watch.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is check mate, well done ma'am. I have no response, unless someone can translate this.

Does Lebron get a teammate errrr....

Let's give LBJ: Pop, Danny Green drilling 3s and Parker. Who you think wins? Or can LBJ just have the same team as Duncan and you...nevermind. This is like trying to reason with Sman.

Well, Parker had what he had last year and lost the Finals by a hair. Lebron had what he had and won the thing by a nose.

That should tell you something about Parker vs. Lebron right there. Parker had an aging Duncan and few other guys contributing. While Lebron had Wade, Bosh, Andersen, etc.

Who had the better overall team? Miami. Who had the better overall player? San Antonio did. Sorry, but that is way I see it.

You switch Parker and Lebron and Miami wins the thing easily with Parker. That is the point he was trying to make.