• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incognito will never play for Miami again

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't take an all-pro' because he's an asshole?

If he doesn't face criminal charges, I'd sign him in a second & cut Looney.

There's a difference between asshole, and a Cancer. TO was an asshole. Bryant is an asshole. Moss is n asshole. Incognito? Pure filth. A straight up cancer that's out to destroy the mentality of his teammates.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: he bought his freedom.

I actually thought it was a very well thought out sentence by the judge. No one wins if Stallworth goes to jail. But if he can earn milions playing football and be obligated legally to use it for the good of the victim's family I'm all for it. My understanding is the family is taken care of for life. I thought that was a very good decision.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
There's a difference between asshole, and a Cancer. TO was an asshole. Bryant is an asshole. Moss is n asshole. Incognito? Pure filth. A straight up cancer that's out to destroy the mentality of his teammates.

And he's already done his damage. If another team gives him a chance, that team has nothing to lose. The second he's out of line he's gone. That's why you'd probably never hear another word from him if another team signed him.

But like I said, he deserves to go to jail for threatening to kill Martin.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that sees Incognito as a terrible Olineman? Regardless of what he did to Martin I wouldn't sign him because he is plain bad always has been since his time with the Rams. The dude has given up 6 sacks in 8 games. Why would you want him on your team even without him being a psycho asshole?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Am I the only one that sees Incognito as a terrible Olineman? Regardless of what he did to Martin I wouldn't sign him because he is plain bad always has been since his time with the Rams. The dude has given up 6 sacks in 8 games. Why would you want him on your team even without him being a psycho asshole?

I only set the bar higher than Joe Looney. I honestly haven't broken down Richie Incognito film this season, but Looney's been pretty bad; and Incognito was a starting guard.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume this will hurt Jonathan Martin as much as it will hurt Incognito, as people in the league will take Incognito's corner and call Martin a pussy.

martin is a pussy but incognito is an asshole

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only set the bar higher than Joe Looney. I honestly haven't broken down Richie Incognito film this season, but Looney's been pretty bad; and Incognito was a starting guard.

On one of the worse lines in Football. Looney would start over Incognito IMO also I am more Bullish on Looney then you are. He would become a solid starter if we can't sign Iupati long term and if we can he will be a very good swing guard for us

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got zero sympathy for drunk drivers. He did 24 days in jail for killing another human being. If he wasn't drunk maybe his reaction time would have allowed him to swerve and miss. What if he got away with driving that day killing no one? Maybe he kills a kid the next time. There's no good reason to ever drive drunk.

I have zero sympathy for someone out walking the street drunk at night. If he was sober maybe he would have seen a car coming and moved or at least not stumbled in front of it. I'm not saying Stallworth was not wrong for drinking a driving and sure maybe if not then than some other time, but I just put more of the blame on the guy that was unable to realize a car was coming at him. When you're out at night it's 10x easier as the walker to see the car coming than it is for the person driving to see you. If you're in the street at night and you get hit then you just weren't paying attention more than likely.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
On one of the worse lines in Football. Looney would start over Incognito IMO also I am more Bullish on Looney then you are. He would become a solid starter if we can't sign Iupati long term and if we can he will be a very good swing guard for us

At least we agree about Miami's OL overall. I was a huge critic of Martin in college, and their OL was the reason I argued with people who picked Miami as their "sleeper" team.

I hope you're right about Looney. Although if he can't unseat super-lame Jon Goodwin, I'm not as optimistic as you are.

I'll take your word for it Incognito isn't any good. But if he were a pro bowler, there's no way the team would cut him.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Stallworth hit a drunk guy that jumped out in front of him? The only reason Stallworth got in trouble was because he was drunk himself. He is the one that stopped and called it in though so have to give him props for that.

From my memory Stallworth hit an older Hispanic man around 5am who was going to work.

Stallworth's "cousin" told me the charges were overblown, but I'm guessing the story was spot on.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we agree about Miami's OL overall. I was a huge critic of Martin in college, and their OL was the reason I argued with people who picked Miami as their "sleeper" team.

I hope you're right about Looney. Although if he can't unseat super-lame Jon Goodwin, I'm not as optimistic as you are.

I'll take your word for it Incognito isn't any good. But if he were a pro bowler, there's no way the team would cut him.

Looney wasn't unseating Goodwin this year because the front office wanted to keep the oline intact and this was Goodwin's last year. Now Kilgore is probably our Center of the future more than likely but Looney will make that competition close I think. I have always believed that Looney was insurance if Iupati leaves. Trust me on Incognito I live in South Florida and most family/friends are Dolfans and the ones who know football have been clamoring for a guard the past 2 drafts. That entire Oline needs to be redone the only player that should stay is Pouncy

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most telling aspect of this whole thing is that it seems from the interviews I've seen that, to a man, regardless of color, Incognito's teammates support him and not Martin. I can certainly understand that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone just let me know Incognito threatened to kill Martin. I thought he just said he was gonna poop in his mouth.

I retract my former statement, and they should lock his ass up.

Anyone who actually thinks Incognito literally meant he was going to kill Martin is either an idiot or just trying to blow the situation up (reporters). It was pretty clear from the context when Martin was saying he'd been training for 10 weeks that Incognito was not impressed and meant he would "kill" him on the field.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who actually thinks Incognito literally meant he was going to kill Martin is either an idiot or just trying to blow the situation up (reporters). It was pretty clear from the context when Martin was saying he'd been training for 10 weeks that Incognito was not impressed and meant he would "kill" him on the field.

It is still bullying. Just saying. I wouldn't want someone threatening to kill me whether they were being literal or not, and neither would you.

And how the fuck would Incognito "kill him on the field?" They are both offensive players! All you ever hear is that the NFL is a brotherhood, and no brother of mine acts like a broke ass cocksucker who has to big time me to pay for his fucking trip to Vegas.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is still bullying. Just saying. I wouldn't want someone threatening to kill me whether they were being literal or not, and neither would you.

And how the fuck would Incognito "kill him on the field?" They are both offensive players! All you ever hear is that the NFL is a brotherhood, and no brother of mine acts like a broke ass cocksucker who has to big time me to pay for his fucking trip to Vegas.

Practice man. Martin was talking about coming into camp in shape.

Yep, I did hear that and Martin broke that bond. I believe that is the reason that the Dolphin players are supporting Incognito and not Martin.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, I did hear that and Martin broke that bond. I believe that is the reason that the Dolphin players are supporting Incognito and not Martin.

I don't get your reasoning. They play different positions on the SAME side of the ball. How would one kill another in that scenario simply based on practice, man?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cameron Wake is TOTALLY supporting Incognito, and preseason newcomer Garrard must know Incognito's personality really well, right? Not like Incognito had a bad experience with a Super Bowl winning coach or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incognito obviously went overboard with a player they all knew was maybe overly sensitive for whatever reason (they knew enough that Martin was different to call him big weirdo after all). To me why continue to pick on a guy where it was probably pretty obvious he couldn't handle it? It's like tearing the wings off flies, if it was truly "all in fun", he should have been picking on a guy that could take it -- but he didn't because Incognito is sadistic. Why anyone would stand up for him and blame someone with some obvious issues is beyond me, if Incognito was so tough he should have texted those messages and bullied someone who would have stood up to him. The fact that he didn't tells me all I need to know about him.