• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incognito will never play for Miami again

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this in the other thread; anyone who doesn't believe that Incognito is a scumbag is just ignorant about his situation. He had this label far before the Martin incident, I just hope the NFL is done with this clown.

BTW, Schefter reported that he had more off field issues last year that the NFL investigated.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm hearing reports that the 2 of these guys were best pals, and they had a relationship that was like little brother & big brother. Another report says the coaching staff basically did a code red on him (A Few Good Men reference I'm sure most of you get).

Here's a question: who's the better player? Incognito or Martin? I'd have to say Incognito. That OL is really bad overall, which is why I didn't think Tannehill would have a good season.

Who is the better player? That is like trying to decide between a hot poop sandwich and poop flavored pudding.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn.com

So according to Icognito, "For instance, a week before this went down, Jonathan Martin texted me on my phone, 'I will murder your whole F'ing family."

He says this was nothing out ordinary for their locker room, and he took it as a joke coming from a brother, friend, and teammate. He also says racial and sexual slurs were common speech between players in the locker room, but that no one took seriously.

This is very much looking like Icognito and Martin will never play in the NFL again, and the Dolphins coach and GM will be on their way out.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Incognito interview on Fox, I'm convinced it's your typical meathead locker room behavior. But.... His major fail is the use of the n-word.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the Incognito interview on Fox, I'm convinced it's your typical meathead locker room behavior. But.... His major fail is the use of the n-word.

Incognito is not your typical locker room meathead. The guy has been a cancer everywhere that he's been and has been riddled with both on and off field problems. He is Suh to the 10th power. The guy is a complete scumbag.