• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incognito will never play for Miami again

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Someone just let me know Incognito threatened to kill Martin. I thought he just said he was gonna poop in his mouth.

I retract my former statement, and they should lock his ass up.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone just let me know Incognito threatened to kill Martin. I thought he just said he was gonna poop in his mouth.

I retract my former statement, and they should lock his ass up.

Racial slurs as well.....

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes. Which is why he'll get cut. And after that he'll be on such a short leash you'll bever hear another peep from him IMO.

If someone signed Michael Vick someone will probably sign Incognito.

So what you're saying is if teams will sign a player after he went to jail, they'll sign a player who has caused problems in the locker room? That seems reasonable on the surface, but you are ignoring why exactly Vick went to jail.

I'm a dog owner and even I don't think Vick should've spent that much time in jail. I would've had no problem signing him to the Niners.

Incognito, on the other hand, has a reputation of being an asshole. His character is severely in question. He hasn't been punished for his antics before. Maybe this time he'll learn, but I bet his true colors will eventually come out.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume this will hurt Jonathan Martin as much as it will hurt Incognito, as people in the league will take Incognito's corner and call Martin a pussy.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is if teams will sign a player after he went to jail, they'll sign a player who has caused problems in the locker room? That seems reasonable on the surface, but you are ignoring why exactly Vick went to jail.

I'm a dog owner and even I don't think Vick should've spent that much time in jail. I would've had no problem signing him to the Niners.

Incognito, on the other hand, has a reputation of being an asshole. His character is severely in question. He hasn't been punished for his antics before. Maybe this time he'll learn, but I bet his true colors will eventually come out.

What Vick and his friends did was heinous; far worse than what Incognito did. Not even any comparison. Vick got another chance and turned out to be a pretty good dude in my opinion. Someone will give Incognito another chance once this blows over. The guy I would never sign however is Jonathan Martin. He can't even stand up for himself. I don't want a pussy like that on my team.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think the dead dogs were the primary issue. The interstate gambling ring got him put in the pokey for 21 months. He could have been running illegal card or dice games for all they cared. The public latched onto the dog angle.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think the dead dogs were the primary issue. The interstate gambling ring got him put in the pokey for 21 months. He could have been running illegal card or dice games for all they cared. The public latched onto the dog angle.

Oh, I'm totally aware of the big picture. I was speaking from the angle of whether I'd want to sign Vick vs Incognito. I understand that committing a crime such as what Vick did does reflect badly on his character. But he did his time. Incognito hasn't been punished yet for anything. I don't think getting cut in this situation will change his character.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I assume this will hurt Jonathan Martin as much as it will hurt Incognito, as people in the league will take Incognito's corner and call Martin a pussy.

Martin isn't going to get cut for this (maybe face criminal charges?). This may have ended Incognito's career. This hurts him more, and there's really no comparison.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No interest in them either. I've bashed Little for years. Add Donte Stallworth to the list as well.

Didn't Stallworth hit a drunk guy that jumped out in front of him? The only reason Stallworth got in trouble was because he was drunk himself. He is the one that stopped and called it in though so have to give him props for that.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Didn't Stallworth hit a drunk guy that jumped out in front of him? The only reason Stallworth got in trouble was because he was drunk himself. He is the one that stopped and called it in though so have to give him props for that.

I'll give him more credit than someone who does a hit & run after killing someone, but I'm not going to give him "props."

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've got zero sympathy for drunk drivers. He did 24 days in jail for killing another human being. If he wasn't drunk maybe his reaction time would have allowed him to swerve and miss. What if he got away with driving that day killing no one? Maybe he kills a kid the next time. There's no good reason to ever drive drunk.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incognito could be the best C in the league on a veterans minimum and I wouldn't sign him. I'm vehemently against bullying ever since I've graduated HS where I would participate in this kind of garbage and I saw how that affected people.

Pure filth. Short of murder and child ******ation, this is right up there.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And he has taken care of the guy's family financially. That's something as well.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Incognito could be the best C in the league on a veterans minimum and I wouldn't sign him.

You wouldn't take an all-pro' because he's an asshole?

If he doesn't face criminal charges, I'd sign him in a second & cut Looney.