• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In YES PLEASE news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Raptors Expected To Pursue Carl Landry
Mar 12, 2013 12:24 PM EDT

The Toronto Raptors are expected to pursue Carl Landry this offseason if he opts out of his contract with the Golden State Warriors, according to a source.

The Raptors will seek a veteran power forward this summer.

Amir Johnson has had a breakout season for Toronto at the power forward position and are also looking for a resolution to the Andrea Bargnani situation.

Via Marc J. Spears/Yahoo! Sports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Landry is a bit undersized but is a workhorse and will provide stability at the PF position. He also has a post-game and can rebound well. The only concern is that him and Amir will bring similar skill sets to the table. So, we'll have two really good PFs but not an elite one.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
doesn't even come close to replacing mayo socks and with amir and that savage barbarian cracker i don't really care if we got him. What this team needs is a coach that doesn't pound crack rocks and a gm that doesn't hire coaches with lower iq's than the janitors and security guards at the acc. FUUUUCKING CHRIST

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
doesn't even come close to replacing mayo socks and with amir and that savage barbarian cracker i don't really care if we got him. What this team needs is a coach that doesn't pound crack rocks and a gm that doesn't hire coaches with lower iq's than the janitors and security guards at the acc. FUUUUCKING CHRIST

Dude! Did you write this?

Toronto Raptors: Is Dwane Casey's Time Done in Toronto? | Bleacher Report

Either you wrote it or our disdain for the Poo is starting to catch fire with fans.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
landry will want to much money.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Landry makes 4 million this year and set to make 4 million next year if he chooses to opt in with GS. I'm guessing he'll be looking to make at least Amir-type money, which gets tricky for us unless we somehow get rid of Poon and likely use the amnesty on Owl. Even so, signing Landry to a long-term deal means that we won't have that much cap flexibility in the next few years, so it would be another piece to Salesman's all-in direction

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'll sum it up in one sentence: Poo Splatter don't know shit about rotations, his late-game tactics sucks balls, Fire Casey, 2013.

i already couln't stand him and then after the lakers loss/gray screen on lizard spatter actually had the shamelessness to blame it on the whole coaching staff including eagle, not kidding he said to the media afterwards thats it was an anonymous decision by the coaching staff to go with greasy. Fucking weak ass shit, pathetic coach.