• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm getting excited

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: 4th season...any rookie mistakes should not be tolerated.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe some consider it Trolling, (sounds like you do), but normal fans just want to see their team do well and win! .....the Nature of the Beast!

The career of an NFL player is very short. Sam is now going into year 4. Complaining about a #1 draft pick overall lack of performance is perfectly normal IMO. I guess you got to ask yourself what happens if Sam has a below average season this year? Do you give him another chance? How much longer are you going to make excuses for him? Hell.. most fans here want to cut Brian Quick after 2 seasons because IMO they are blaming him for Sams performance or lack of. WTF?? Fact is, if your team continues to lose and NOT make changes, you must have a troll running the team. Im sorry, but if somethings broken Im the type that will fix problem! Judge me how you feel fit....

Not sure what normal is but you seem to know so that's good. I am not your judge nor do I want to be. It seemed like a simple question but I guess people have too much invested in their own agendas too be objective. So back too the Bradford whining. Knock yourself out.:yahoo:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what normal is but you seem to know so that's good. I am not your judge nor do I want to be. It seemed like a simple question but I guess people have too much invested in their own agendas too be objective. So back too the Bradford whining. Knock yourself out.:yahoo:

Umm...you stated that you read where continuously complaining about a player is "Trolling". And I responded by saying "I like to win". I consider, wanting to win, as being "NORMAL". I guess I don't understand what the hell you are trying to say?? Maybe you are ok with just a subpar season. I like winning that's all!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm...you stated that you read where continuously complaining about a player is "Trolling". And I responded by saying "I like to win". I consider, wanting to win, as being "NORMAL". I guess I don't understand what the hell you are trying to say?? Maybe you are ok with just a subpar season. I like winning that's all!!

Zeke my friend why all the hostility. I thought the key word in my last post was objective. Just goes too show how dumb a poor ole hillbilly like myself can be. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke I agree 100%. Variety is the spice as they say. But I saw this brought up on another board in regards too Bradford but it could be in reference too any player on the team. At what point when you knock your own player do you actually start trolling your own board? Just food for thought catch-22 kind of thing. :suds:
Wow I really took this a different way...

When I read the word 'trolling' it means you are 'looking' to stir shit....

From the responses of those outside the Sam's camp, I don't think most of you are 'looking' to stir shit rather want to stand up for what you believe in or how you feel.

To me, that's okay.

But looking to stir shit in your own community or own teams boards is really what I think is being said here...

Let's not come down on Ozark just because he's asking a fair question regarding when that scenario may be to switch from standing up for your opinion to trolling your own team boards to start shit with those that have a different opinion than yours....

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31wwyteRqo]Jackie Blue - Ozark Mountain Daredevils - YouTube[/ame]

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke my friend why all the hostility. I thought the key word in my last post was objective. Just goes too show how dumb a poor ole hillbilly like myself can be. :suds:

Oz....you got me all wrong. I'm really not trying to be hostile. I apologize dude! I was just trying to say I like winning that's all!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oz....you got me all wrong. I'm really not trying to be hostile. I apologize dude! I was just trying to say I like winning that's all!!
I KNEW, JUST KNEW we had something in common zeke!!! :lol:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No need too apologize Zeke. You are always good with me. I admire your passion. And Vita got it exactly right.:10:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
V Mike
you and me are like oil and vinegar!! :laugh3:
Then you're the vinegar!

Sorry but that's an inside joke that probably only retro and SJ will get ... I'll explain one day...

Seriously though I think we have a lot in common. It's probably just with Sam where we don't see eye to eye. I think he's good enough to be our guy and I'm glad to have him. That said I'm ready to part ways so we can try our luck with another starting QB if he doesn't pan out this year.

Honestly though I don't know what our other options will be and that alone scares me because I too am tired of losing... :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you're the vinegar!

Sorry but that's an inside joke that probably only retro and SJ will get ... I'll explain one day...

Seriously though I think we have a lot in common. It's probably just with Sam where we don't see eye to eye. I think he's good enough to be our guy and I'm glad to have him. That said I'm ready to part ways so we can try our luck with another starting QB if he doesn't pan out this year.

Honestly though I don't know what our other options will be and that alone scares me because I too am tired of losing... :nod:

That's cool! No harm done, I just don't know how all of these threads the topic somehow continuously tends to revert back to Sam Bradford, then the next thing you know, "BAM", were all bitchin at each other....LOL...... What the heck else is there to do?? :laugh3:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past I have been a Bradford detractor. But I have decided I must be missing something. All of the Ram coaches, management and sech, are believers. So in my mind it is useless too fight city hall. It is what it is. I do believe they are really trying too build a team around him. I am with SJ in that we should have taken a playmaker. But that's water under the bridge also. :yahoo: