• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm curious. How many ESPN regs have moved? Roll call!

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like his problem is done. What makes me wonder is that before hitting the 20 mark he could only post on the most recent thread. Is that the way it should work?
IDK, TBH. In the future, if folks are having problems around post 20, logoff/login, and it might resolve it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I count as a regular, I only posted on espn for about a year. I spent most of my time on the soccer forums (which have gone downhill just as badly btw). However, I have been a seahawk fan for about ten years so I count as a regular fan. since i left I haven't looked at the espn board so i really don't know whats going on there. quick note about supersbowlol though. He at one point posted that he scored a 2100 or something on his sat's. I made a mental note of it because I am 27 and i know that the year after I left high school the sats went from 1600 to 2400, thus telling me that he is younger than 27. Which seems odd for someone who claims to be married with kids, divorced, and a millionaire who has met Tom Brady. Anyway, I was trying to bait him into telling me his score then his age, thus proving he is a liar, but he was wise to it and changed his story, saying he scored a 1400. I realized then that if i actually wanted to catch him in a lie I would have to take screen shots of his messages and monitor his posts. I realized i did not care enough to do that because I have better things to do and I didn't need further evidence that he was a liar. Harold invited me to this board shortly after and I have not been back to espn since
I thought I baited him pretty good on Apr 15, tax day.
He bragged to someone that he had to sell stock that day to cover an IRS check and the amount of that check was more than a Seahawk fan made all year. He bragged that he owned bullion. I told him no one sells a stock on the 15th to cover a check written on the 15th. An investor would know how much he has to cover long before the 15th. He said it was the only way to get quick cash. LIAR.
Bullion is as good as cash at any coin dealer. Right now. That minute.:lame:

TruHoxFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BlogEater from ESPN board and TruHoxFan from CBSsports present.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome TruHoxFan! Jump right ...lots of threads to catch up with. Appreciate you giving your credentials!

Hothvictim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here from ESPN. Long time lurker but recent poster. Look forward to posting more this season, especially on football related topics.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im here now.

Tru2976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tru is here. Go Hawks!!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here.

And I don't think its trolling to bring up the last score of a game, SF or any other opponent, especially when its as bad a massacre as 42-13. If the fans of the team that got slammed cant handle it, they need to suck it up and grow thicker skin. That's life. Deal with it. It can be put more to rest when the next game happens, which I will, come Sept 15th. Until then, 42-13 is as legit as it gets as subject matter, especially with rivals. Along with stats and roster strength. All legit.

Trash talking in sports in allowed.

My line is personal attacks not meant in obvious comedic sarcastic way, but serious personal attacks on the poster or their family. That should be a ban. Posting personal information about someone like their name, address, phone. I consider that the worst thing you can do on a forum board and should be instantly banned for life.

But hey, that's me and everyone is different.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m in... These forums are really well done... Impressed...

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it!

Attachments

• Harvin vs Sherm2.jpg
    Harvin vs Sherm2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 58

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome SeatttleOspreys!

Glad you moved over. Take a look around the site. I love the board and I think you will also.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome SeatttleOspreys!

Glad you moved over. Take a look around the site. I love the board and I think you will also.

It's a quality forum, no doubt about that. Being able to add photo's, maybe the you tubes and a few goofy emo's to emphasize the posts is a definite upgrade. I'm set up....

Later this week, I'm going to wander to the 9er board and see if they want to have some quality football conversation. It won't be threatening but laid back in a mutual respect format. What's the old adage? You attract more bees with honey than vinegar...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a quality forum, no doubt about that. Being able to add photo's, maybe the you tubes and a few goofy emo's to emphasize the posts is a definite upgrade. I'm set up....

Later this week, I'm going to wander to the 9er board and see if they want to have some quality football conversation. It won't be threatening but laid back in a mutual respect format. What's the old adage? You attract more bees with honey than vinegar...

I'll warn right now, going to the 49er board will almost certainly get you flagged. WizardHawk was able to post there and not get flagged....yet,but he's from CBS.

I posted a thread just inviting them to join a prediction thread on our board and wouldn't you know it...I got flagged as a troll. Course the mods disregarded it, but I'm not planning to stop by for any reason in the future.

I advise all Seahawk posters to stay off that board, especially if you arrived here from ESPN.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go figure SeattleOspreys ala syerpsOelttaes ala tzorn gets here and First thing wants to go to the 49er board and start quality football conversation, No, he never was a troll :doh: !!!

Lets not bring that squabble from Espn over to this board. Posters are going to be judged by how they behave on SportsHoopla. Lets keep the conversation to football and leave the drama back at Espn.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, Hammer doesn't allow double alts. and has software that sniffs out when ever more then one handle uses the same IP. So if someone was using two IDs, Hammer would be here in a NY minute.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I moved over a few years ago when the ESPN format changed. Almost all the regulars from over there came to SportsHoopla around that time.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your posts (well most of them anyway) on the 49er board. I've been impressed with 49er board and was always hoping to get this Seahawk board going in like fashion.