• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm curious. How many ESPN regs have moved? Roll call!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, some of you just aren't getting it. Trolling other fans of your own base isn't allowed any more than doing so on rivals boards. Stop the name calling and insults ffs. No one wants to read this garbage.

Bring your opinions and share your views, but there is really no need to attack people or add hate to anything here. You people really need to leave the ESPN attitude behind.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I like all three of you(Snuggles,Kyle and Seattle Oyster) and other then this particular squabble, none of you cause any trouble. So perhaps using the ignore this poster feature in your profile might be the answer.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think you have to go to your control panel (CP) to add someone to your ignore list.

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I will figure out how to use that feature, Thank you Harold.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure there will be some words for me too, so be it.

This seems a clear case of some folks bringing baggage/drama/dysfunction from another environment, here into this one. This drama did not exist before. Consider that. Who said what to who whenever with who before really does not matter here.

Please consider fresh starting. Let douchebags be douchebags and let them get banned. Be above it and promote the environment here as one of respectful, critical, mature, erudite football talking.

Or we can continue with the ESPN'esque bs.

Love you all and yes I am a bit of an Ass sometimes.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can be a voice of reason... I think what's happened is a lot of people who migrated here from ESPN didn't make a clean break and are using both boards, for various reasons whether lingering on ESPN out of nostalgia, habit or grudge. It would be nice if the baggage got left behind. Once the July 17 date passes though as those boards disappear, I think it's more realistic for posters to be held to the standard of treating this differently, starting fresh. It's just not quite as realistic right now.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there's been more drama on this board than in a prime time TV line-up lately. I assume most of us left the boards we left to get away from this stuff, correct? If that's the case, then do your best not to get caught up in this extra-curricular crap and let the mods take care of it if they think that someone is here more to cause trouble than to talk football. If you want to have a pissing contest, find a urinal and have at it, but don't have it here.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I can be a voice of reason... I think what's happened is a lot of people who migrated here from ESPN didn't make a clean break and are using both boards, for various reasons whether lingering on ESPN out of nostalgia, habit or grudge. It would be nice if the baggage got left behind. Once the July 17 date passes though as those boards disappear, I think it's more realistic for posters to be held to the standard of treating this differently, starting fresh. It's just not quite as realistic right now.
:agree:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I really like about this site out of the gate is how fast it loads, especially on a phone.

Robust was such a slow pig. God only knows how much ESPN sunk into its forum architecture and software to get "Loading...." half the time. What a joke.

Also like the preview options, the thick choices but concentrated links to all the forums, and general layout.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I really like about this site out of the gate is how fast it loads, especially on a phone.

Robust was such a slow pig. God only knows how much ESPN sunk into its forum architecture and software to get "Loading...." half the time. What a joke.

Also like the preview options, the thick choices but concentrated links to all the forums, and general layout.

I like how I can go to this site with my phone,couldn't that ESPN. I also like that you can load vids and images instead of links and the new post link. I could go on and on.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I struggled with the ESPN Forums on my Droid as well.... on the few odd occasions it allowed me to post. It always made a double post.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to be here gentlemen.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talyor62 here and ready for football talk!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome, I think you'll like it here.