• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm curious. How many ESPN regs have moved? Roll call!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great To Be Here!!!

Thanks for the invite you'all.

:nod:

ThroatYogurt4You

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was Moobtoob from 2004 until I got IP banned a few years ago. eventually I came back but it wasn't as much fun. For awhile there I think Disney banned anyone who posted on a questionable thread.

SeaFanJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here but I'm still trying to defend over on our board a little until the end. I'll move over fully soon of course. :D

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here but I'm still trying to defend over on our board a little until the end. I'll move over fully soon of course. :D

To the bitter end? Good to see you. Welcome to the board where good posters rule and trolls get whacked. I recommend you stay off the 49er board. I give all new posters this warning. Some of those 49ers posters will flag you right away. Take a look around. I think you'll like what you see. A board for just about any thing. You can post vids, which is cool and if you do a poll, you can make it so you can see who voted for who. Avatars are wide open except that no one is allowed to have a hottie half dressed anymore. Curses to Google hypocrites. A lot more bells and whistle then ESPN for sure!