• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm an adult with a curfew -- thanks Baltimore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crazy, stay safe bro. We had protest downtown Dallas yesterday with numerous cops out and it made travel hard down here but no curfew.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's crazy, stay safe bro. We had protest downtown Dallas yesterday with numerous cops out and it made travel hard down here but no curfew.

Thanks, dude. I appreciate the well wishes from everyone.

Again, the situation here in Baltimore is not dangerous. We had a bad day on Monday, but that situation was under control by Tuesday morning. Since then, it has been business as usual -- with the exception of the National Guard being present and having a curfew. The NG has remained in place all week because government officials were concerned that the release of the preliminary investigation into the death of Freddie Gray would incite more unrest. However, since the State's Attorney has brought serious charges against all officers involved, the tension in the city has dissipated considerably. I expect the guard will be out of here by Sunday, and the curfew will most likely be ended once the NG has left town. Back to normal on Monday.