• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm an adult with a curfew -- thanks Baltimore

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be real interesting when PD's across the country call it quits.

From what I've seen to this point the police made two mistakes.
1. Not seat belting him in, but this sounds like normal practice. I'm sure there's already a memo out to correct this practice.
2. Not getting him immediate medical attention when he said he had issues breathing. Again this is a common practice because too often perps use this excuse even though they are breathing fine.

If the police have done anything other than this we don't know what it is.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be real interesting when PD's across the country call it quits.

From what I've seen to this point the police made two mistakes.
1. Not seat belting him in, but this sounds like normal practice. I'm sure there's already a memo out to correct this practice.
2. Not getting him immediate medical attention when he said he had issues breathing. Again this is a common practice because too often perps use this excuse even though they are breathing fine.

If the police have done anything other than this we don't know what it is.

There was likely more than this that went on. Baltimore Police are not known for their delicate touch.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was likely more than this that went on. Baltimore Police are not known for their delicate touch.

In now way am I saying the Police didn't do more than we have seen but with the evidence on the news thus to this point I don't see how you can convict them for assault much less murder.

I understand there are bad cops out there. Years ago my younger brother and his friend were pulled over, right in front of my parents house. The cops found a sawed off shot gun in the friends car. Now according to my dad a staunch police supporter the cop pulled the shot gun pointed it point blank at my brother and pulled the trigger. Luckily it wasn't loaded and maybe is had a raised nub when loaded and the cop noticed it was down. I never saw the gun myself so I can't say.

What I do know is you treat every gun as loaded until you are 100% sure its not and then you still don't point it at someone.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I love my city, but this shit is crazy. We have National Guard, armed with M-16's, all over the city. And now I have to be in my home by 10 p.m. for the next week.

Baltimore Orioles are playing in front of an empty stadium tomorrow afternoon -- closed to the public. The Ravens had to cancel their draft party. Thousands of businesses will collectively lose millions of dollars over the next week. Man, crazy times. Thank goodness the shit didn't hit my neighborhood here in Baltimore.

I still love this city, though. It can be a very exciting place to live.
....have you thought about returning all that shampoo and Trojanz you stole...?!,.....turning yourself in my be a good start,.......serious.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....have you thought about returning all that shampoo and Trojanz you stole...?!,.....turning yourself in my be a good start,.......serious.

Hey dude, Fuck you!

You're not the least bit funny.

Have a wonderful day!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....too bad your mom wasn't there smacking you in the face and taking you home the other night............!

You don't understand do you. He's living that hell at the moment. It's not funny to him and you are cracking jokes at it.

You had two right responses here. 1. Ignore it and move on. or 2. You could've simply said you were sorry.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....too bad your mom wasn't there smacking you in the face and taking you home the other night............!

I can only assume your racist ass thinks I am some black looter, and I can only assume that is because I reside in Baltimore.

Your ignorance speaks to your lack of intelligence.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what happened on that ride, but I do know there is no way in hell I will ever want to be a police officer. All of them will be a big fat target just because of a few bad ones. Its going to come to a point where they can no longer defend themselves for fear of being charged with some crime. Anyways glad your ok es4m11, it will all blow over soon, well at least till the next one.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you heard that. I haven't heard anything like that.

attempt at humor but they don't have the support of the mayor so if they did i wouldn't blame them

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attempt at humor but they don't have the support of the mayor so if they did i wouldn't blame them

Not sure they should have the support of the Mayor, should they?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure they should have the support of the Mayor, should they?

The innocent ones should, can't blame the entire force for a few idiots. That is if they are truly guilty, here in the United States we are innocent till proven guilty. I'm not saying they are innocent but they haven't been proven guilty yet either. I'm going to hold judgment until all the facts are in.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The innocent ones should, can't blame the entire force for a few idiots. That is if they are truly guilty, here in the United States we are innocent till proven guilty. I'm not saying they are innocent but they haven't been proven guilty yet either. I'm going to hold judgment until all the facts are in.

Did you read ANYTHING that said the "innocent" ones don't have the support of the Mayor?
Personally I didn't read anything that said any of them didn't have the support of the Mayor.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read ANYTHING that said the "innocent" ones don't have the support of the Mayor?
Personally I didn't read anything that said any of them didn't have the support of the Mayor.

Sure didn't, just speculating like everyone else. My post wasn't a knock on yours, just adding my 2 cents worth. One does have to wonder if she does support any of them.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway have a great weekend everyone, about to leave work and head to the lake to see if them catfish are biting. Will keep up with the draft with Iphone and hope we continue to draft well.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway have a great weekend everyone, about to leave work and head to the lake to see if them catfish are biting. Will keep up with the draft with Iphone and hope we continue to draft well.

Leave the Catfish alone. Go catch some Bass.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't understand do you. He's living that hell at the moment. It's not funny to him and you are cracking jokes at it.

You had two right responses here. 1. Ignore it and move on. or 2. You could've simply said you were sorry.
....#3) = make a citizen's arrest and turn him in with all the loot/he took....!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....#3) = make a citizen's arrest and turn him in with all the loot/he took....!

Fuck off troll. Take it to the smack talk thread. That shit doesn't belong here from what I'm told.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a perfect example of why it is so easy to hate Boston and it's fan bases. Your lame attempts at humor are pathetic.

Boston = one of the most racist cities in America.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing good happens after 10PM....outside of the bedroom!