• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'll be MIA

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys we as fans deserve better than this. I've been a rams fan since 81 and I'll remain a rams fan but I can't waste my Sundays anymore watching this garbage. Not sure which team I'll be watching for the remainder of te year but I'm going to make sure they're competitive at the very least. I'll see you guys on the flip side.

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This organization and team is in terrible shape. Take a look at this offense, Davis at QB , Stacy at RB and Quick as main WR. This might be the worst team in the league in offensive skill positions.

When is Les Snead going to start getting criticism for putting this team together ? They really need a new start to this organization which includes new GM and new coach.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys we as fans deserve better than this. I've been a rams fan since 81 and I'll remain a rams fan but I can't waste my Sundays anymore watching this garbage. Not sure which team I'll be watching for the remainder of te year but I'm going to make sure they're competitive at the very least. I'll see you guys on the flip side.

Been nice knowing ya.:suds:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be back when the rams deserve a loyal fan

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Jacob. This franchise cares less about winning than its few loyal fans do. For years and years we've made excuses for them. And we continue to make excuses for them. There are some here that will continue to stubbornly support Fisher and co., but the longer they do, the sillier they look. I know what Jacob is talking about. You reach a point where you just don't care anymore. It's not worth the investment of emotion to go through this every week. I'm not even that upset because this has become the status quo and this is what I expect every week anyway. Thank heaven the NHL season starts shortly.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just an emotional investment. Football is expensive. There is NFL Replay, Red Zone, NFL Audio (my stupid expensive choice) NFL Ticket. There are shirts jersey's hats and; how many of you guy's would have a big screen TV if it weren't for football?
It's time for the front office to shake things up.
There should be no more excuses from the coaching staff. I see teams with less talent then the Rams winning and being competitive each week. The Rams look like a team that doesn't know what the hell they are doing. To waste your time, money, and emotion on losers season after season where nothing changes does grow old.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think that as well Jacob. But we showed some heart today. Could've tucked it in and laid down for a beatdown, but our QB and defense didn't quit.

If Austin Pettis catches that ball, it's a first down and we are still rollin.

I love football. And who else am I going to cheer for? the Cowboys? lol

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: :bullshit:

You are dead to me....

:L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think that as well Jacob. But we showed some heart today. Could've tucked it in and laid down for a beatdown, but our QB and defense didn't quit.

If Austin Pettis catches that ball, it's a first down and we are still rollin.

I love football. And who else am I going to cheer for? the Cowboys? lol
REP!

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5656844-post4.html

First time I've ever negged Jaco!

If he is a real fan, he will find out soon enough, it's not his choice. Your heart, not your head is the one who decides these things....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quitters. Don't let the door hit ya....

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a football fan for a long long time shop. I'm not quitting I'm simply letting go atm. When the rams get their shot together I'll be there.
Make no mistake I'm still a fan but I have better things to do on my Sunday than be pissed off because this organization can't get their shit together.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're going to pick a competitive team's bandwagon to climb on ??? Hope it works out for you...I can't do that...

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat it Jacob. Some of us realize that you're talking out of frustration. And that's what these boards are for. You sound just like me, you get disgusted and have to put it down for awhile. We all deal with our frustrations in different ways. Just because your way isn't the same way as others.....well, we've seen that attitude on these boards before. Stay cool my friend. When you decide to come back some of us will still welcome you. This pathetic team needs all the fans it can get at this point!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're going to pick a competitive team's bandwagon to climb on ??? Hope it works out for you...I can't do that...

I have never understood the whole band wagoner thing. Jumping on and off. But the truly confusing ones are the ones who aren't even fans just bitch and moan for a reaction. What's the point? Really? :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat it Jacob. Some of us realize that you're talking out of frustration. And that's what these boards are for. You sound just like me, you get disgusted and have to put it down for awhile. We all deal with our frustrations in different ways. Just because your way isn't the same way as others.....well, we've seen that attitude on these boards before. Stay cool my friend. When you decide to come back some of us will still welcome you. This pathetic team needs all the fans it can get at this point!
I'm sure Jaco, ALL OF US will welcome you WHENEVER you post here.

And to be straight, no more tongue in cheek on this topic because it's not always understood.

Boss is right in one sense, we all 'deal' in different ways...

Some of us just feel the way to 'deal' with you in this thread may take some tough love and really just want to slap you out of it.

I'm pretty sure you understood this angle all along and you're smart enough to expect as much when you started this thread.

Last, I agree with Ozarks here...

I have never understood the whole band wagoner thing. Jumping on and off. But the truly confusing ones are the ones who aren't even fans just bitch and moan for a reaction. What's the point? Really?
It's too bad there are those who have agendas here working every angle to either self promote or attempt to tear down others in their process.

Last edited by a moderator:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No not really, I am a fan of a couple of other teams. Like the Saints or Chargers so there's no jumping on any bandwagons here.
I'll still be around but come sunday I'll probably be ignoring the Rams for the most part. As others have stated it's just not worth it anymore. I see the defeat in this team.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not really, I am a fan of a couple of other teams. Like the Saints or Chargers so there's no jumping on any bandwagons here.
I'll still be around but come sunday I'll probably be ignoring the Rams for the most part. As others have stated it's just not worth it anymore. I see the defeat in this team.
I'd go Chargers if I were you, since you are a fan....

As a fan of Football, I've rooted for both of those two teams myself. A lot is related because Brees used to play for SD and the Chargers are the closet thing the NFL has to offer to us here in LA.

I never liked the way they treated Brees or Marty and have actually rooted against them during the Turner years but hey jaco, that's all over now...

That said, I will be at the Rams v Chargers game coming up here in a few weeks and make no mistake about it, I will have one of my Rams jersey's on for sure!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jacob your back! :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacobarch has already stated that he is only going to avoid watching Sunday's game or in the case of this week's game, Monday night on ESPN!