• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggy to the Penguins - Ray Shero is GOD (GOD just got fired) Upd: Now rehired

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsflash: The Bruins dont need anything really. Come playoff time they will be a very difficult team to win a 7 game series against. I am not worries n the least.

Time will tell brother...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
120510091609-martin-brodeur-story-top.jpg

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get me wrong. I would have loved Iggy as a Bruin but it did not work out. That is fine. He is a great player. The Pens are lucky to have him but I am not convinced that my Bruins cant beat them in a 7 game series.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? Why lock the thread? I have not said anything crazy. God this forum is becoming like Days of our lifes now.

Grow a pair.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? Why lock the thread? I have not said anything crazy. God this forum is becoming like Days of our lifes now.

Grow a pair.

Believe it or not, not all of the stupid/crazy posts on this forum are posted by you. :suds:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get me wrong. I would have loved Iggy as a Bruin but it did not work out. That is fine. He is a great player. The Pens are lucky to have him but I am not convinced that my Bruins cant beat them in a 7 game series.

There is a shitload of hockey to be played and i for one am not proclaiming a cup is imminent.

But when people wish injuries on players and talk out of their fucking ass OVER A GAME that doesn't affect their life in anyway is pretty sad. So the amount of respect people give is the same amount they can expect back.

Sorry Iginla didn't agree to be traded to the B's, i hope nobody takes their life over it...

/i'm done with this thread, good luck to the B's or whatever team the other bruins fan here roots for now.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a shitload of hockey to be played and i for one am not proclaiming a cup is imminent.

But when people wish injuries on players and talk out of their fucking ass OVER A GAME that doesn't affect their life in anyway is pretty sad. So the amount of respect people give is the same amount they can expect back.

Sorry Iginla didn't agree to be traded to the B's, i hope nobody takes their life over it...

/i'm done with this thread, good luck to the B's or whatever team the other bruins fan here roots for now.

:clap:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, not all of the stupid/crazy posts on this forum are posted by you. :suds:

:suds:

Well on the other hand you Pens fans seem to forget the sins of your players rather easily. I mean Matt Cooke is still on the roster aint he? Savard is still on the "never gonna play list" aint he?

I would not wish any injuries on any players ( Well maybe Matt Cooke and perhaps PK)

:)

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Grow a pair.

Noooo... It's all cool. I just didn't want anyone to say anything they would regret. I saw posts wishing that Sid and Iginla would be seriously injured to make up for Neely and Savard ..maybe I should just stfu.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noooo... It's all cool. I just didn't want anyone to say anything they would regret. I saw posts wishing that Sid and Iginla would be seriously injured to make up for Neely and Savard ..maybe I should just stfu.

All is fine. I throw out the Matt Cooke comment cause he is and always be a cheap shot. PK is just a pussy and a diver so we Bruin fans as well as probably many other's cant stand him/ In the case of PK I would actually rather prefer to see his ass get tooled up in a fight or a very good earth shattering hit.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In any case I am getting way off topic:

Grats to the Pens fans for landing Iggy. He is a awesome player. As previously stated I wish he was a Bruin but he is not. We will move on and be ready for the playoffs.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this is very true. a very poor comparison in hind sight given the Oilers are all we have not counting the Esks. Guess I am just tired of seeing other less passionate markets succeed where we keep failing(not saying Pittsburgh)

Pitt isn't the only example. Most US cities with multiple sports teams go through that. when 1 team sucks and 1,2, or 3 others are succeeding, they get our hard earned dollars. the Bruins went through it in the early 2000's. The Patriots also before Kraft bought the team. Winning cures this. edmonton has only 2 teams. Just curious, do the esks sell out if they have 4-5 bad seasons in a row (if they even do have bad seasons)? Cities like Boston and Pitt have mainly blue collar die hard fans who have to spend their money wisely and when they are winning the die hard white collar fans show up and scoop up the tix because they can. Edmonton has some very good young players (an understatement at the very least) and I think within 3 years will contend in the playoffs.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:
In any case I am getting way off topic:

Grats to the Pens fans for landing Iggy. He is a awesome player. As previously stated I wish he was a Bruin but he is not. We will move on and be ready for the playoffs.

I would have been pissed if the Iginla situation was reversed. You're a Bruins fan and I'm a Pens fan. We're supposed to hate each other! But I don't. I love talking to other fan bases on here. It's awesome. Good luck in the play offs.