• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggy to the Penguins - Ray Shero is GOD (GOD just got fired) Upd: Now rehired

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

I would have been pissed if the Iginla situation was reversed. You're a Bruins fan and I'm a Pens fan. We're supposed to hate each other! But I don't. I love talking to other fan bases on here. It's awesome. Good luck in the play offs.

I was. I also believe the NHL needs to make some kinda clause regarding this stuff. If a player submits a list of teams that he states he will waive his NTC then those teams all make a offer and the team makes a choice. I believe that Iggy must have got a call from Sid and basically talked into coming to the Pens. Thats fine.

Iggy would have been welcomed in Boston as a GOD. He is exactly the type of player the Bruins fans love. In any case I am done talking about him. The Bruins will be fine.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was someone giving the impression that Pittsburgh fans were happy about what Cooke and Ulf did? I can't think of any Penguins fan that I've spoken with condoning it. It's not like there are people in Pittsburgh pointing and laughing at those incidents. I think we're on the same side about that.

BGd5DZNCEAAOEeT.jpg

This one?

Noooo... It's all cool. I just didn't want anyone to say anything they would regret. I saw posts wishing that Sid and Iginla would be seriously injured to make up for Neely and Savard ..maybe I should just stfu.

I never said "seriously injured." I said I hope they're injured so they miss the playoffs. Groin injury, knee sprain, whatever so Iggy don't get his precious ring. I hate any player who refuses a trade like he did. It's an insult to the team trying to get him and their fans. It's not like the Bruins are cellar dwellers. As for Dchero's post, it wasn't until Cooke had seriously injured multiple players before Pens fans "wished he would clean up his act." NEVER did any fans call him a dirty player, which he was and that's putting it mildly. He deliberately and recklessly injured player as did Ulf and Mario never said a word until Sid got hurt. I don't want those players seriously injured, i just want this trade shoved right up Mario's ass. Pens fans are mad about my and BF4L's comments? Maybe not running it our faces with posts like Pix's would have gone a long way to keeping things cooler. Instead, you made a big joke of it. that's why I posted the Sid head hit. funny stuff. Later

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never said "seriously injured." I said I hope they're injured so they miss the playoffs. Groin injury, knee sprain, whatever so Iggy don't get his precious ring. I hate any player who refuses a trade like he did. It's an insult to the team trying to get him and their fans. It's not like the Bruins are cellar dwellers. As for Dchero's post, it wasn't until Cooke had seriously injured multiple players before Pens fans "wished he would clean up his act." NEVER did any fans call him a dirty player, which he was and that's putting it mildly. He deliberately and recklessly injured player as did Ulf and Mario never said a word until Sid got hurt. I don't want those players seriously injured, i just want this trade shoved right up Mario's ass. Pens fans are mad about my and BF4L's comments? Maybe not running it our faces with posts like Pix's would have gone a long way to keeping things cooler. Instead, you made a big joke of it. that's why I posted the Sid head hit. funny stuff. Later

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sid :bj: Iggy

The real reason he wanted to go to the Pens

:laugh3:

See.... THAT is banter!!

Wishing injury on Iggy.. not so much.

Might be for the best from a Bruins perspective anyway.

The Bs already have their share of gritty-skill hybrid players like Iginla. Maybe now they go out and get a pure skill guy, which is more of an area of relative weakness in Boston.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh please, it was a joke because it perfectly fit Boss' post. Context. Joking/ribbing is part of it...wishing injury on a bunch of players isn't cool. I didn't even make the photoshop.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing - Besides, if anybody should be flying off the handle, it should be me :)

Yeah. You're way too calm. I am worried.

Nah, I think/hope cooler heads will prevail.

The only variable that would make it worse is if we included Rangers fans.

So has it been confirmed that the Boston thing was actually Iggy and not Feaster desperately trying to pump up the trade value?

I, for one, am hoping that Winnipeg comes out of the east.

And I'm not sure I want the Jackets to go east now. People on the coast can't seem to deal well with things.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please, it was a joke because it perfectly fit Boss' post. Context. Joking/ribbing is part of it
Agreed, but it was more than just joking/ribbing...the tweet image was accurately acknowledging that the Bruins did get royally screwed...which they did. So how could that be considered inflammatory?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...but it was more than just joking/ribbing...the tweet image was accurately acknowledging that the Bruins did get royally screwed...which they did. So how could that be considered inflammatory?

I wish whoever made that would have had 4 cases of Desitin going to Boston.

THAT would have been funny.

Boston did not get screwed. They have everything they had before the trade. Nothing has changed.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they and many fans got screwed in the sense that they thought they had a deal, but then didn't.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they and many fans got screwed in the sense that they thought they had a deal, but then didn't.

And that is the fault of over zealous media trying to be first. Facts be damned.

Anyone who reacts before confirmation from those actually involved deserve to look like fools.

Dewey defeats Truman
Gore wins Florida
Iginla to Boston
ad infinium.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't really the Bruins getting screwed as much as the fans. I know I'd be pretty bummed if the reliable guys reported it and then it was taken back.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish whoever made that would have had 4 cases of Desitin going to Boston.

THAT would have been funny.

Boston did not get screwed. They have everything they had before the trade. Nothing has changed.

I had to look up what Desitin was...

Google employed...

5077.jpg