• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggy to the Penguins - Ray Shero is GOD (GOD just got fired) Upd: Now rehired

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it went down like this (purely speculation):

- Iginla and/or agent supply Calgary with the list – it includes both Pitt and Boston
- But player still has to sign-off on final deal when done
- Flames/Bruins agree on deal. Feaster figures its done since Boston is on the list. Chiarelli figures its done ... both teams schedule press conferences internally
- Deal is taken to Iginla camp at between 7 and 8 pm calgary time (when feaster got up and left the gms booth???)
- Iginla camp says no. Has to be Pitt.
- Feaster now stuck. If word gets out that Iginla has picked only Pitt he’s got zero leverage.
- Calls Pitt and makes the best deal he can in short order
- Boston out of luck, Feaster’s hands forced.

:noidea:

according to bobmac on the radio, thats bang on dash

ive added his points in bold ... and my question in italics bolded

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be a fitting class act by the Pens and Crosby to bestow on a such a class player would be to make him the captain.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would've pulled for iggy to win a cup as long as he didn't go to the pens.

now, screw him. i hope they get bounced in the first round and boston wins it all. that'll teach him to pick the pens and the golden boy.

down with crosby! and anyone who likes him! :lm:

:agree:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BGeDwPxCAAAjhIi.jpg:large

man the smile of Iginla and the dense stare of Button have really stood the test of time. Neither has changed :D

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Chiarelli's comments about the trade falling through.

Handled the whole thing with class and even managed to pump up the guys he tried to trade while he was at it.

Good Ottawa boy that Peter.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would've pulled for iggy to win a cup as long as he didn't go to the pens.

now, screw him. i hope they get bounced in the first round and boston wins it all. that'll teach him to pick the pens and the golden boy.

down with crosby! and anyone who likes him! :lm:

Amen to that awaz. I hope Iggy, Sid, Malkin, Letang are all out before the playoffs.

Just waiting for round 2. The league has kissed the Pens ass for years. Ulf was allowed to destroy Neely's career and Cooke Savard's without any repercussions so I wait for the day when another hit like this happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read Chiarelli's comments about the trade falling through.

Handled the whole thing with class and even managed to pump up the guys he tried to trade while he was at it.

Good Ottawa boy that Peter.

And on the other end of the spectrum...:laugh3:

Amen to that awaz. I hope Iggy, Sid, Malkin, Letang are all out before the playoffs.

Just waiting for round 2. The league has kissed the Pens ass for years. Ulf was allowed to destroy Neely's career and Cooke Savard's without any repercussions so I wait for the day when another hit like this happens.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*sigh*

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on the other end of the spectrum...:laugh3:

Sorry, I guess that hit by Ulf was all class. the hit by Cooke on Savard that ended his career was classy too. Yup, Pitt reeks of class. By the way, I don't post here for anyone's approval.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I guess that hit by Ulf was all class. the hit by Cooke on Savard that ended his career was classy too. Yup, Pitt reeks of class. By the way, I don't post here for anyone's approval.

:lame:

Neither do I, and I hate the fucking Penguins.

To wish for injuries to players like Iginla who had nothing to do with injuring, or trying to injure, other players is becoming the Matt Cooke of NHL fans. :clap:

I want the Penguins out in the first round and I'd love to see Cooke try to fight anyone other than Brian Gionta. I have no problem with Cooke getting his face beaten in during a fight.

I do have a problem with anyone who is douchey enough to wish injury on honest players.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A show of hands - Who here wants to see a Boston - Pittsburgh playoff series?

raise-your-hand-o.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

raise-your-hand-o.gif

I do!! And if we could somehow make that a 1st round series so much the better.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

raise-your-hand-o.gif

I wanna see a bahshten pittsboigh semi-final and a nuke fahls on the pittsboigh team bus ... say chowdah you douchebags !!!!!

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Neither do I, and I hate the fucking Penguins.

To wish for injuries to players like Iginla who had nothing to do with injuring, or trying to injure, other players is becoming the Matt Cooke of NHL fans. :clap:

I want the Penguins out in the first round and I'd love to see Cooke try to fight anyone other than Brian Gionta. I have no problem with Cooke getting his face beaten in during a fight.

I do have a problem with anyone who is douchey enough to wish injury on honest players.

If I was douchey I would wish CAREER ending injuries, like what Pitt did to 2 of Bostons star players, one a HOF player. All I wished for was for them to be out of the playoffs. Or are you suggesting I praise a player who admitted he'd do anything to win which included injuring players? The list of injuries, many ending seasons and even careers, given to other players by the likes of Ulf and Cooke is a long list and it wasn't until Sid got hit that Matio spoke out against said hits. Never heard him say all those Ulf hits were dirty or the one by Cooke under his ownership of the team so fuck the Pens.