• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggy to the Penguins - Ray Shero is GOD (GOD just got fired) Upd: Now rehired

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why they bothered to submit a list of three teams in the first place.

I tend to think it's to make sure Calgary could get a decent return...if he said "I'm going to the Pens, make it so," instead of giving a list, then there's no market.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry man Iginla is the only player in the NHL that has a

NDC - No Dislike Clause.

no-one can dislike him

I-do-what-I-want.jpg

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...you don't have to sign off on being bought out I'm pretty sure...soooo...

Agreed! I think if he screws around and denies a trade then he will be bought out.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know what would be fun, is if Pitt now flips him straight up for Jagr and they both come full circle with their starting teams.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why people are making a big deal about him choosing the Pens, or for that, just making a choice. That's why you choose to have a NMC...so that when the time comes you have control. If GMs don't want to have difficult times moving players, they should stop giving them out.

The ones most upset either didn't get him or are pissed they have to face him.

Iginla is not an idiot. Anyone in that spot would have chosen the Pens. Go from the only hope for a team to arguably the third best player on his LINE? Yeah.

I'm not sure why they bothered to submit a list of three teams in the first place.

Who says he did? Never heard Iginla say that, only Feaster. Like Nash last year, Nash never said what his list was, not til after the season. It's all about making your trade partner think they won't get what they want. Howson stepped in shit and beat the list drum til it broke.

What does the player care? I believe that the Pens were the only choice frm the start. I think Dash's outline was most likely the way it went down.

And Iggy will never say, but maybe there was a little fuck you in there aimed at Feaster. Feaster already looks incompetent.

Behind closed doors "Sure, I'd go to Boston". Public? "Lol, no."

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck trading Briere. Does anyone know how he got a concussion during practice?

Not totally sure. Lavy held a hard practice on Saturday. I'm sure he took a hit from somebody. We also lost Grossmann to an injury at the same practice.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

I like Iggy but something happens when a player plays for the Pens. Their dislike-o-meter goes through the roof.

I just can't cheer for a team that employs Matt Cooke and I'm not even gonna get into Kris Letang.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny because I spelled it wrong as I typed and that word was one of the choices for substitution when I spell checked it.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any truth to the rumor there was a trade made between the Flames, Bruins and Pens ?