• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ifedi

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any update on his injury? I think once we have him back the line will stabilize with players back in there normal spots. I remember this line was looking descent in preseason before JI went down.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any update on his injury? I think once we have him back the line will stabilize with players back in there normal spots. I remember this line was looking descent in preseason before JI went down.
I wouldn't go that far, but the overall line should improve particularly in the run game with him in over Webb.

No one else is out of position are there? I thought they just put Webb in his spot. Adding him back will leave Britt more able to stay on his guy and not have to help cover for Webb's lame ass, but that's about it. You are still going to have both tackles getting jobbed by decent rushers.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go that far, but the overall line should improve particularly in the run game with him in over Webb.

No one else is out of position are there? I thought they just put Webb in his spot. Adding him back will leave Britt more able to stay on his guy and not have to help cover for Webb's lame ass, but that's about it. You are still going to have both tackles getting jobbed by decent rushers.

agreed

The tackles are shit and i am still shocked that they wanted to play Gilliam at LT. The dude was toast all last season at RT lol. Gilliam is a poor mans RT and yet he is our starter there, just think how bad he would be on the left side -.- We need tackle help BADLY.

I would trade Bennett for a Starting RT in a heart beat and wouldn't even think twice if it was a starting LT.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I came into it at the half so I didn't get to see who started on the line. It has to get better, yesterday was brutal.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lot of dinged up players to, Baldwin was out for a little so was Locket and Willson. Was a Brutal game. Penalties have killed this team so far and we need to start forcing some Turnovers ASAP!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree... This unit looked so much better when he was in there... He's a tough, nasty, SOB... We're missing that right now...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... This unit looked so much better when he was in there... He's a tough, nasty, SOB... We're missing that right now...

We need that badly! I was doing a little reading on break and JI did some running on flat ground yesterday. Sounds like he could be a go for Sunday but I wouldn't be surprised if they held him out one more week.