• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Cavs get love.....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at some point does the league need to step in and put a end to assembling these super teams? I don't mind it as much when it was what lakers did with karl Malone and gary payton approaching their 40s.

pretty much sends message to rest of league. want to be able to compete for championships well you need your own 3 or 4 all stars

It's a bit of karma as Gilbert was the one owner who was all for the CBA being structured to prvent super teams from being formed. He's about to find out how hard it is to put one together, and the price tag that comes with it once it comes to fruition.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't bother me but I did think that one of the reasons Lebron left Miami outside of the other reasons ( punking out, going back home, not getting the Miami Heat organization to be his bitch, and etc) is that he wanted to win a title without the help of 2 stars/superstars/future HOF. Jordan did it with only Pippen while Kobe after the Shaq years only true great player was Pau so Lebron can't lead Cleveland to a title with 3 other # 1 picks on the roster? He needs to replace 1 or 2 of those guys for one of the best players in the game?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't bother me but I did think that one of the reasons Lebron left Miami outside of the other reasons ( punking out, going back home, not getting the Miami Heat organization to be his bitch, and etc) is that he wanted to win a title without the help of 2 stars/superstars/future HOF. Jordan did it with only Pippen while Kobe after the Shaq years only true great player was Pau so Lebron can't lead Cleveland to a title with 3 other # 1 picks on the roster? He needs to replace 1 or 2 of those guys for one of the best players in the game?

:agree:

Lakers fans are going to be able to poke alot of holes in my posts defending Lebron months back as it relates to no one won it by themselves. At this point it's getting a little ridiculous.

Thank god I hopped off the Lebron train. That shit's going to Cleveland. You never go to Cleveland. Ever.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty significant quality that you're downplaying. You also point out that Love averaged more assists per game than Bosh, but downplay the fact that Love was the leading man in Minnesota while Bosh was reduced to the 3rd role on this Heat team.

I said he had the ball more and we are assuming Love doesn't play good D. Was Bosh a good defender on Toronto before Lebron. He was average at best like Love.

Like I said they have TT, Haywood, and one of the best post defenders in the league Varajeo. He doesn't need to play great D, but I guarantee you he will be playing better D with Blatt and Lebron on his ass.

That is just an effort factor, the thing you can't take away from Love being better than Bosh is scoring, in every way.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I heard from a friend he said this ain't over. Atleast someone high in the warriors organization said that

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he had the ball more and we are assuming Love doesn't play good D. Was Bosh a good defender on Toronto before Lebron. He was average at best like Love.

Like I said they have TT, Haywood, and one of the best post defenders in the league Varajeo. He doesn't need to play great D, but I guarantee you he will be playing better D with Blatt and Lebron on his ass.

That is just an effort factor, the thing you can't take away from Love being better than Bosh is scoring, in every way.

Lebron defense was pretty shitty last year. If he plays defense as he did last season, Love defense will not get any better

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at some point does the league need to step in and put a end to assembling these super teams? I don't mind it as much when it was what lakers did with karl Malone and gary payton approaching their 40s.

pretty much sends message to rest of league. want to be able to compete for championships well you need your own 3 or 4 all stars

Now you say something, now?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron defense was pretty shitty last year. If he plays defense as he did last season, Love defense will not get any better

By his standards. Comparatively it was still better than over half the league

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys going to bitch about this as you did when Lebron joined Wade/Bosh in Miami? Or are you guys going to be hypocrites and approve this move?

I though the reason Lebron was leaving Miami was to prove that he didn't 2 other All Stars to win a title

BTW please don't move this thread as I don't want to get it mixed up with the offseason post.

Love would be by trade and its unlikely ESPN will let him say in front of millions including unsuspecting Wolves fans "I'm going to south beach"! Completely different...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is nothing more then a spoiled child who always want to have his way. If he doesnt get it, he takes his toys and goes and plays with someone else. He doesnt like the word No. Riley was probably the first person to tell him no. Fuck Lebron

I can SEE the butthurt. Just become a Cavs fan already

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The last thing I am worried about is Lebron not playing defense, just the team around him. He will be so motivated, you will see full effort.

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing I am worried about is Lebron not playing defense, just the team around him. He will be so motivated, you will see full effort.

He will be motivated for the first few weeks.... But once reality hits, he will be writing up his new letter of why he had to leave cleveland again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be motivated for the first few weeks.... But once reality hits, he will be writing up his new letter of why he had to leave cleveland again.

That's what you hope. This is what he has wanted for his whole career, to win one in Cleveland. He willed those Cavs teams to series' wins, now he has help.

KING JAMES IS BACK!!!

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Both the Cavs and Warriors should stay put. Love isn't gonna help either win team a championship.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New team, new situation,new spotlight ...So it will be for more then a few weeks.
However, the Cavs now with or without Love will be like the Heat were and having to take every opponents best shot, every night.
That's what get tiring. Last season, the Heat basically weren't even interested in the regular season which was proven by there record vs -.500 teams.

That's what you hope. This is what he has wanted for his whole career, to win one in Cleveland. He willed those Cavs teams to series' wins, now he has help.

KING JAMES IS BACK!!!

If he wanted for " his whole career" to win one in Cleveland, then why did he leave for the last 4 years?
Can he be better the next 4 then he was these past 4?
I agree he did mostly will those past Cavs teams to whatever they achieved, but he has logged a ton of miles since then and now has started pacing himself, especially on the defensive end.

Both the Cavs and Warriors should stay put. Love isn't gonna help either win team a championship.

James pushing for the Cavs to make this move now is very telling.
He's pushing to give up the potential of Wiggins and who else, to secure a player that they can have for much less in a year.
Would they have to include his BFB Verajoe?
How do the Cavs make it work salary wise?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree. The way shit is going down in Lakerland, I wonder if management even gets Kobe his favorite flavor of gatorade, let alone personnel decisions.

The Lakers definitely consider what Kobe wants, but he isn't the final decision maker like Lebron appears to be setting himself up to be in Cleveland.

The Lakers treat Kobe much like the Heat did Lebron. They listen, but at the end of the day, they do what they feel is best, not what Kobe feels is best.

It's like Kobe speaking up and saying he wants Byron Scott as coach. If the Lakers feel think Byron is the best choice, they'll hire him. If they don't, they'll hire someone else. If Scott and another candidate seem equal, then Kobe wanting Byron would tip the scales in his favor.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys going to bitch about this as you did when Lebron joined Wade/Bosh in Miami? Or are you guys going to be hypocrites and approve this move?

I though the reason Lebron was leaving Miami was to prove that he didn't 2 other All Stars to win a title

BTW please don't move this thread as I don't want to get it mixed up with the offseason post.

Will you bandwagon Heat fans now become Cavs fans? Both fan groups are bandwagon homos. No one takes either of you seriously.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who is the worst GM in sports? LeBron or Jerry Jones?