• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Cavs get love.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought one of the reason he left was because he wasn't happy with where his mom and friends sat at heat games

Yeah that garbage also.

As I said before he didn't run anything in Miami.

Even the times he bitched about Jones not playing, Spo didn't care and kept his traditional rotation.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from it. If that was the case his boyfriend Mike Miller would've never been amnesty
You are just butt hurt because LeBron told Riley to go fly a kite.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought one of the reason he left was because he wasn't happy with where his mom and friends sat at heat games
Maybe he didn't enjoy playing for dumbass Spoelstra.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically what me & turnup been saying. LBJ wants to have all the power.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love is a better 3 pt shooter and rebounder. bosh is better at everything else

So he scores better inside. Wrong. Love can do it all, post up game is good.

Passer. Wrong. He averaged almost 5 assists a game. Yes, he had the ball more but he is a better passer.

Now defense is where Bosh has advantage. But have we seen Love play full energy defense, especially with Lebron in his ear. We don't know.

So Bosh is a better defender, that's it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Heat big 3 started, D Wade was a top 3 player in the league and Bosh was probably top 20.
Currently, Love is a top 5 player and Irving is probably top 25.

Its close enough for me to complain.

Lebron. Shouldn't. Need. Kevin Love. The Cavs roster is good enough and you're playing with fire messing with your depth to add a max contract guy at the deepest (or 2nd deepest) position in the NBA right now.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Passer. Wrong. He averaged almost 5 assists a game. Yes, he had the ball more but he is a better passer.

Now defense is where Bosh has advantage. But have we seen Love play full energy defense, especially with Lebron in his ear. We don't know.

So Bosh is a better defender, that's it.[/QUOTE]

And that's a bad thing. Before Bosh left for the Heat he was avg around 24 ppg and 10 rpg. Not better than Love but still a great scorer. Since Bosh is a good defender, the Heat could get away with Bosh playing the 5 spot which he can take guys like Noah and Hibbert away from the paint. With Love not being a good rim protector, the Cavs wouldn't have that flexiblity. Varejao is a good player and having him and Love would a good combo but I think the Bulls and Pacers match up well against Varejao/Love.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Bosh is a better defender, that's it.

That's a pretty significant quality that you're downplaying. You also point out that Love averaged more assists per game than Bosh, but downplay the fact that Love was the leading man in Minnesota while Bosh was reduced to the 3rd role on this Heat team.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a problem with Lebron having a say so. I mean all the mega stars have a say in who they want to play with. It's up the ORGANIZATION to make said moves or decide against said moves

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a problem with Lebron having a say so. I mean all the mega stars have a say in who they want to play with. It's up the ORGANIZATION to make said moves or decide against said moves

I have to disagree. The way shit is going down in Lakerland, I wonder if management even gets Kobe his favorite flavor of gatorade, let alone personnel decisions.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree. The way shit is going down in Lakerland, I wonder if management even gets Kobe his favorite flavor of gatorade, let alone personnel decisions.

yeah we do aight.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is nothing more then a spoiled child who always want to have his way. If he doesnt get it, he takes his toys and goes and plays with someone else. He doesnt like the word No. Riley was probably the first person to tell him no. Fuck Lebron

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm grateful for what Lebron did for the Heat. But it was a mutual relationship. Miami put players around him that could help him win, unlike Cleveland. My problem with Lebron is that he knew he was going back to Cleveland for months. During this time, Miami could've tried to make a realistic play for Lowry or Gortat along with Deng (possibly).

Lebron and his entourage wanted to have the power that they couldn't in Cleveland. You can reference the SI letter all you want for the positive and inspirational tone that it sent. To me, that was just a PR stunt. The reasons he went back to Cleveland aren't exactly heart warming as some would think, and that is power and control.

Agree, I posted this after LeBron signed

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5180822-post3873.html
5180822-post3873.html

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at some point does the league need to step in and put a end to assembling these super teams? I don't mind it as much when it was what lakers did with karl Malone and gary payton approaching their 40s.

pretty much sends message to rest of league. want to be able to compete for championships well you need your own 3 or 4 all stars

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You called it.

That was the only way Dan Gilbert was going to get Lebron back to Cleveland. Sold his soul to the devil. Like I said before, Lebron's not as smart as he thinks he is. I heard he pulled this shit before in Cleveland and looked how that went. As a franchise, if you don't have the stones to stick by your front office and tell your players to shut the hell up, then what do you have?

You think Duncan is telling the Spurs front office who to get? You think Durant's doing the same thing in OKC?

I blame Lebron's entourage for him leaving Cleveland, even though he's a big boy and is capable of making his own damn decision. It's all good though, I'll be grabbing my popcorn watching this thing sink like the Titanic.