• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Cavs get love.....

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not nor ever has been 70 percent of the player Kevin Love is.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will get thrown around if it happens so why wait...

how good would the cavs be without LeBron but with irving and love.. that team still solid....no worse than 3rd....

lecarried

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question.

Can you it be public that you one player contacted under player whose under contract to join his team?

I know it happens all the time but I never really seen it made this public

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will get thrown around if it happens so why wait...

how good would the cavs be without LeBron but with irving and love.. that team still solid....no worse than 3rd....

lecarried

Yeah top 3 or top 4

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not nor ever has been 70 percent of the player Kevin Love is.

Not true.
They are different players.
Bosh is a much better defender.

If Bosh was the #1 option in Mn. and Love was the #3 on the Heat, people would perceive them oppositely of what they do now.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh is not a #1 option at this point in his career, on literally any team.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand why Cleveland would trade away any of their young talent. Especially when they could get Kevin Love next year without a trade.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know no one thinks any Miami fans are ungrateful. The ungrateful one is Lebron. For the sacrifices that the organization and team did for him....To up and leave after winning 2 titles and reaching the finals 4 times. Asshole.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami big 3 would be a better defensive 3 but the Cavs big 3 takes the cake when it comes to putting up offensive numbers

Defense wins titles. When's the last team to win a title not being ranked in the top 10 on defense. The disparity between Wade (at his age) and Bosh compared to Irving and Love is exaggerated. As has been mentioned before, Bosh and Wade are more experienced and are better defenders. Love is certainly the better rebounder than Bosh, but can we honestly say he's a better offensive player when we've seen Bosh relegated as the 3rd option over the last 4 years.

When Love is eventually traded, I'm dying to see how their games are going to mesh together. Wade had no problem taking a back seat to Lebron as his legacy was well comented prior to Lebron joining the Heat. Bosh had the maturity to know his role. I can't say the same for Irving and Love.

Lastly, Lebron had this type of power in Cleveland as well before he went to Miami. I find it funny that he's trying to get spot up shooters to Cleveland that were in Miami. If Lebron was as smart as public perception says he is, he would understand that the Spurs exploited that blueprint in fine fashion last month.

Lebron also went on a trip to the Bahamas right after he opted out of his contract. He took Ray Allen and James Jones with him. Jones is on the Cavs, and Ray Allen is still being recruited. This further supports my belief that Lebron was going back to Cleveland and that there was no decision weighing on him. He used that trip merely as a chance to recruit players.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand why Cleveland would trade away any of their young talent. Especially when they could get Kevin Love next year without a trade.

Because cap space will be an issue and Love's still going to want to get paid. Him being on the Cavs roster will allow them to sign him to an extension. As a free agent, they can't go over the salary cap and Love's going to have to take a pay cut.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know no one thinks any Miami fans are ungrateful. The ungrateful one is Lebron. For the sacrifices that the organization and team did for him....To up and leave after winning 2 titles and reaching the finals 4 times. Asshole.

you cant be serious

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm grateful for what Lebron did for the Heat. But it was a mutual relationship. Miami put players around him that could help him win, unlike Cleveland. My problem with Lebron is that he knew he was going back to Cleveland for months. During this time, Miami could've tried to make a realistic play for Lowry or Gortat along with Deng (possibly).

Lebron and his entourage wanted to have the power that they couldn't in Cleveland. You can reference the SI letter all you want for the positive and inspirational tone that it sent. To me, that was just a PR stunt. The reasons he went back to Cleveland aren't exactly heart warming as some would think, and that is power and control.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The default answer to these questions is:

"No, because X isn't a douche."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm grateful for what Lebron did for the Heat. But it was a mutual relationship. Miami put players around him that could help him win, unlike Cleveland. My problem with Lebron is that he knew he was going back to Cleveland for months. During this time, Miami could've tried to make a realistic play for Lowry or Gortat along with Deng (possibly).

Lebron and his entourage wanted to have the power that they couldn't in Cleveland. You can reference the SI letter all you want for the positive and inspirational tone that it sent. To me, that was just a PR stunt. The reasons he went back to Cleveland aren't exactly heart warming as some would think, and that is power and control.

that, and anyone who thinks otherwise is bitter......

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant be serious

8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Right back at ya

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naming % s is stupid, but there should be no question that James told Gilbert that he needed to offer a package which included Wiggins for Love if the Wolves called their bluff of saying they wouldn't include him.

James is making every decision right down the roster, and will continue to do so.

Gilbert is essentially his bitch, but for the money James will generate him, I can't say I really blame Gilbert.

Gilbert's own decisions ( basketball related) have been horrible anyway, so he probably doesn't even care.

This will not soon be forgotten.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will not soon be forgotten.

Why?
You can't say that 100, or 92. or whatever number you choose that Love was discussed during their meeting, but your beyond naive if you fell it wasn't.

Gilbert had to say whatever James wanted and needed to hear to drive him away from the team that did what his would probably never have done.

James including that opt out after 1 is to make sure he follows through.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no, just the actual statment turnup. Im fuckin with ya lol.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?
You can't say that 100, or 92. or whatever number you choose that Love was discussed during their meeting, but your beyond naive if you fell it wasn't.

Gilbert had to say whatever James wanted and needed to hear to drive him away from the team that did what his would probably never have done.

James including that opt out after 1 is to make sure he follows through.

And if Gilbert doesn't lebron letter is worse than the decision