• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Manning starts next week, the Steelers win....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not kidding myself, since I never said he wasn't hurt.

I said I don't think he's seriously hurt. It's a soft tissue injury; not a separation or dislocation; no damage to the actual shoulder joint. I think he'll be in far better shape this weekend than he was when he came back into the Cinci game. Maybe not 100%, but I'll take Ben at 80% over most of the QBs in the league at 100.

Could you maybe post where somebody has seen that it wasn't a separation? Everything I have read today says that it was.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't bank on Ben not being himself. This is the playoffs. He's going to play, and he's going to play big like he always does. I definitely agree with @NorthCoastSteelersFan 80% healthy Ben is better than most QBs still.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, lemme check. Last I heard, it was a strain/sprain.

Last I heard it was being called an AC Joint Sprain. Now that still means something separated. That is where the acromion (the front of the shoulder blade) separates from the collarbone.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning isn't "limited." Good grief you people just lap up anything you're told.

The Broncos win this game fairly handily. In fact, the Broncos are your Superbowl winner.
spittingoutdrinklaugh_zpsbeofyluz.gif

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what USA Today is reporting, and the orthopedic surgeon they interviewed speculates it will affect his ability to throw.

How will AC joint sprain affect Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger? Doctors weigh in

Yeah I saw that article. Everything I have read on the injury that even the best case scenario should have him not doing anything with the arm for 2 weeks. So if that is the case then I can't see how he won't be effected in the game. As another person pointed out an 80% Big Ben is still better than most but going against the #1 pass defense in the NFL is not exactly the group you only want to be 80%

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man. Where you been? I didn't get to give you any shit about the Dolphins kicking the Pats ass. :D

Yeah Jake that's why I wasn't here, went into Witness protection program. Just kinda had an extended New Year's day and week. Congrats on the win

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Jake that's why I wasn't here, went into Witness protection program. Just kinda had an extended New Year's day and week. Congrats on the win

I'd be very skeptical if I was a Pats fan going into the game against the Chiefs. The Chiefs D matches up quite nicely against the Pats. Eric Berry can cover Gronk.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MISKO I normally like the Steelers and go for them. Big fan of Big Ben. I know one thing for sure. I'm not rooting for the Bengals again after seeing the shit they pulled. If the Steelers beat the Broncos, I'll root for them if they play the Patriots. But definitely nothing against the Steelers. Why you gotta dislike my post bro? :sadbron:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be very skeptical if I was a Pats fan going into the game against the Chiefs. The Chiefs D matches up quite nicely against the Pats. Eric Berry can cover Gronk.

Chiefs and Broncos at Mile-High were the 2 worst match ups in the AFC possible. They are like 3-17 at Mile-High and had been getting whopped by KC as of late. Add that Belichick has coached like dogshit 1) time management vs Broncos with lead late in game to lose in Ot, 2) dumb onside kick up 14 to Philly 3) coin toss decision vs Jets 4) you need to beat Miami to lock up HFA and he has Brady handing off the ball the first half, and then start throwing it in second half? If your worry about injuries, have Garropollo play game. He leaves Brady in and then gets hurt by Suh

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What grade of his sprain will have a lot to do with it. I haven't looked into finding any reports on the grade of his sprain and with so many small ligaments in your shoulder, it depends on his discomfort. I have a history of shoulder problems and seeing Ben throw after the injury looked like he could basically throw sidearm at best. I would bet he wont be able to throw deep at all on Sunday but I don't know shit about all of the treatment options he has available or how well they work so......I should just stfu and shovel the driveway.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean against a Denver team with a QB who could barely move? Indy did everything in their power to lose that game and only won because Manning couldn't even walk 6 yards to pick up a 1st down.

Right. And he's a year older now.