• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Manning starts next week, the Steelers win....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain why Psych is so enamored with Jimmies and why Chappee is so insecure?

It's would be the fact that y'all get so rustled over nothing and would be interesting to see some of y'all unwedge your jimmies and talk sensibly about the topic!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's would be the fact that y'all get so rustled over nothing and would be interesting to see some of y'all unwedge your jimmies and talk sensibly about the topic!!!!

So a Steeler fan starts the fight all while Bronco fans are actually trying to talk about the topic at hand and somehow we are the ones needing to be told to talk sensibly about this?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a Steeler fan starts the fight all while Bronco fans are actually trying to talk about the topic at hand and somehow we are the ones needing to be told to talk sensibly about this?

y'all seem to be the ones getting your panties in a bunch now then aren't ya???
So I think you answered your own question.
And then fact that you were so offended by the post, that you felt the need to answer speaks even louder!!!

Next......

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers team we saw this weekend isn't gonna knock off Denver.

On any given Sunday though so we'll see but Broncs deserve to be favorites.

You probably don't remember a shitty Indy team winning in Denver a year ago??

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's interesting.

Manning is the greatest regular season QB in the history of football. Not even a close second really. But he has always been a subpar playoff performer.

Now in his last season he had one of the worst regular seasons ever. IMO he is going to flip the script and have a solid postseason and Trent Dilfer that team to the SB.

For the Broncos to beat any team in the league, they only need about 180 yards of efficient, mistake free passing. I really think when the playoff lights turn on that defense is going to take it to another level.

Unless Ashley Manning is getting a shipment this week, Peyton just has nothing left in the tank. PIT should stuff the run and make Peyton throw. He can't do it anymore.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's just no way the Broncos are going to lose this game. There's no scenario that will allow the Steelers to win unless the Broncos give them the game. It's already set in stone.

I bet you said the same 12 months ago when Indy went into DEN for a game the Broncos "couldn't lose". And the Ravens did the same to them a couple years before that. Manning likes to choke in the postseason

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you said the same 12 months ago when Indy went into DEN for a game the Broncos "couldn't lose". And the Ravens did the same to them a couple years before that. Manning likes to choke in the postseason

You guys missed the point. I'm pulling an @kramer1 The fix is in. :D

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I had a really bad feeling about our team going into the game against the Colts last week. Between Manning's poor play the last month or so of the season, the coordinators interviewing all over the place the week before, and Fox leaking the story that if Denver lost he would be fired, the Broncos seemed like a team that had already packed it in for the season.

Different story this year. With our defense against a banged up Steelers offense, I just don't like the Steelers chances this week.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain why Psych is so enamored with Jimmies and why Chappee is so insecure?

I'm not insecure, my man. I'm just telling you how I feel about this week's game. I told you I hate both teams equally. Unless you are new to football or a new Broncos fan, I'm siding with history here. You can't feel too good about Peyton starting for you if you have been paying attention.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans have NEVER been scared of Peyton. He's been such a cooperative doormat over the years.
If I were you I would be worried about Alex Smith and the Chiefs. I think they are going to be harder to beat than the Dolphins.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were you I would be worried about Alex Smith and the Chiefs. I think they are going to be harder to beat than the Dolphins.

I don't disagree at all. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Pats lose to KC this weekend. The Pats have been playing some terrible football down the stretch. I'm not sure they can just "flip the switch" and play well again. At least they are at home, though.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree at all. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Pats lose to KC this weekend. The Pats have been playing some terrible football down the stretch. I'm not sure they can just "flip the switch" and play well again. At least they are at home, though.

A rational Pats fan...:wtf2:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean against a Denver team with a QB who could barely move? Indy did everything in their power to lose that game and only won because Manning couldn't even walk 6 yards to pick up a 1st down.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Ashley Manning is getting a shipment this week, Peyton just has nothing left in the tank. PIT should stuff the run and make Peyton throw. He can't do it anymore.

You forget he has uber-talented WR's on the outside. Pitt stacks too much and a couple of jump balls to DT or a screen to Sanders and the game is completely changed.

It's the deadly thing about facing a QB you don't think can beat you deep.....even a noodle armed QB can take a 3 step drop and throw a 25 yard floater down the field. And if you don't have a safety over the top, it is just a jump ball situation.

In 6 of the 10 games he has played, Manning has completed a pass that went for 40+ yards. It's a common mistake by NFL teams against weak armed QB's. Think they can stack against run and short pass and it creates areas for big plays.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't referring to the personnel make-up. I was referring to the quality of play. If you weren't looking to argue, you probably would have read it that way.