• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Brady makes the sb and loses

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that has what to do with football you fuckin moron

It means clean your own house before talking shit about others.

Enjoy another Sunday in January watching Brady play for an AFC Title.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

The thing non-49er fans never talk about with Montana is how Steve Young screwed his legacy significantly (and vice versa). Montana would've easily won a 5th SB with that '94 team IMO. He might've won it all in '93 too, but he would've had his work cut out for him against that '93 Dallas squad'.

No other HOFer had another HOFer nipping at his heels like that with plenty of tread left on the tires.

That said, Young had it even worse.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the game has changed too much to be able to compare fairly.

True. But we still can compare sheer longevity. Montana just didn't do it long enough. He only started 164 games in the NFL. Brady is already at 223.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Captain fucktard....

A thread about Montana and bitch boy brady and instantly he goes right to sexual bullshit....
Hmmmm pheg much???

A thread about Montana and bitch boy brady and he wants to bring in the Steelers....
Your closet bandwagon shit is showing again, or are you just jealous because 6 is greater than 4

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your Steelers let me down last week! Big time. I bet on them. I was actually rooting for those miserable bastards. I had to take 2 showers after the game to wash off the failure.

Side note: I did hit on PIT +7.5, so all was not lost.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one I heard in the past was that Montana won all 4 SB's he was in. But he DID lose some NFCCG's, so it's not as if he was immune to defeat. The 10 AFCCG's for Brady is the one that is the most ridiculous to me. I doubt we ever see that equaled. It's insane.

I agree. We will probably never again see an era where there was so little competition in one league. Those Niners teams had to compete against great Cowboys, Giants and Redskins teams. The Patriots got to beat up weak teams like the Jets, Dolphins and Bills. It really weakens the Patriots' legacy when you realize they basically made their bones beating up the little sisters of the poor.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing non-49er fans never talk about with Montana is how Steve Young screwed his legacy significantly (and vice versa). Montana would've easily won a 5th SB with that '94 team IMO. He might've won it all in '93 too, but he would've had his work cut out for him against that '93 Dallas squad'.

No other HOFer had another HOFer nipping at his heels like that with plenty of tread left on the tires.

I don't think either legacy was screwed over or whatever. I fully agreed (unfortunately) the trade of Montana had to be done, since it probably did come down to choosing one or the other. Montana wasn't on the 1993 team (he was a Chief in 93/94) but I think he could've made the difference in the 1992 Title game.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Steelers let me down last week! Big time. I bet on them. I was actually rooting for those miserable bastards. I had to take 2 showers after the game to wash off the failure.

Side note: I did hit on PIT +7.5, so all was not lost.

Thank the Shitcinnati bungholes for that

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Captain fucktard....

A thread about Montana and bitch boy brady and instantly he goes right to sexual bullshit....
Hmmmm pheg much???

A thread about Montana and bitch boy brady and he wants to bring in the Steelers....
Your closet bandwagon shit is showing again, or are you just jealous because 6 is greater than 4

Yes those 4 sb wins 40 years ago really mean a lot. Sucks that the Browns have more titles than your beloved steelers.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That said, Young had it even worse.

Really good point. Montana could/would have won another title in SF of Young didn't expedite his departure. But it isn't like Montana set the world ablaze with KC, either. Tough situation! Only thing close to it was Aaron Rodgers pushing Favre out.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It means clean your own house before talking shit about others.

Enjoy another Sunday in January watching Brady play for an AFC Title.

As if....
You wouldn't know a football from a fuckin golf ball....
Your mother have any kids that lived???

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes those 4 sb wins 40 years ago really mean a lot. Sucks that the Browns have more titles than your beloved steelers.

So why can't your suck ass team and your boy friend catch us if they are so great???

Got a link for that one too asshat??

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why can't your suck ass team and your boy friend catch us if they are so great???

Got a link for that one too asshat??

Don't look now, but there is a decent chance they will be one more closer come Feb 7th.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't think either legacy was screwed over or whatever. I fully agreed (unfortunately) the trade of Montana had to be done, since it probably did come down to choosing one or the other. Montana wasn't on the 1993 team (he was a Chief in 93/94) but I think he could've made the difference in the 1992 Title game.

The point is that if Young didn't come along, he wouldn't have been traded in the first place.

And "screwed over" is probably too severe a term, but both players took away what would've been a greater legacy from the other one.

Montana was injured in '92, so going with Young was the right decision (as was trading Montana, as much as it hurt).