• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Feels like a 2012 rematch of Ravens Niners in the SB, probably same result

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Baltimore has been incredible lately, but I just don't think they are going to win the SB.
I agree but with no real stat or anything backing it up besides the fact it feels like Baltimore go through regular season stretches on dominanting but then look off in the playoffs with Lamar.

Ravens are the best team but I still think KC finds a way to make it out of the AFC.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore would be a 5-7 point favorite over the 49ers right now...and a 8-12 point favorite over everyone else.

Crazy shit happens, but the Ravens are extending their gap over the 2nd best teams right now.

They have the best defense, the best offense, the best coach, and the best player.

That doesn't mean they cannot or will not lose, but I would not bet against them right now.
Are you saying Lamar is the best player bc that is not true especially not playoff Lamar. Most dangerous? I could go for that bc of his legs

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ffs Lamar hasn't played a playoff game since the 2020 season. Can't even use recency bias to claim he'll DEFINITELY play bad again this year
So much is different between this team and the 2019 version.

You can clearly tell he's a more polished, mature quarterback since his earlier days

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course that doesn't guarantee any wins, but still.
Much less likely Ravens lose because of Lamar is all

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ffs Lamar hasn't played a playoff game since the 2020 season. Can't even use recency bias to claim he'll DEFINITELY play bad again this year
So much is different between this team and the 2019 version.

You can clearly tell he's a more polished, mature quarterback since his earlier days
Definitely still have a lot of work to do but this is actually pretty accurate. He needs to change the narrative and probably will, at least getting the Ravens to the CG but it is never easy sailing in the play-offs. Those other teams bring their A games as well. All in all though, the Lamar chokes in the play-offs thing has basically expired on shelf life. And let's not forget, this Ravens team is much more than just Lamar. This is a complete team in all 3 phases. Still to be determined on the field of course but I'm not buying the stupid talking points or the "yeah buts".

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Andrews back could be a shot in the arm too. He's missed the last 6 games of the regular season, but could return in the postseason (certainly not definite though).

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Andrews back could be a shot in the arm too. He's missed the last 6 games of the regular season, but could return in the postseason (certainly not definite though).
Yeah, not sure how much he can do but even just a few key snaps here and there would be good for them. Lamar and Andrews seem to have great chemistry on the field. It opens up chances for the other guys in the offense too. Given how they've been rolling the last few weeks, that's a scary thought.