• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Brady makes the sb and loses

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but no matter what he does, it's never enough it seems like.

So I just want those that don't think he is the GOAT to show me where the line is. They won't do it, I suspect because deep inside they know he's already there.

Pretty much. Montana is the only that is even in the conversation, but Montana just didn't do it for long enough.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Montana is the only that is even in the conversation, but Montana just didn't do it for long enough.

As a sports fan and not as a Pats fan, I think it's not even close at this point, and people are reaching for anything they can so as to not have to admit it.

But even if they truly do believe he isn't the greatest, it's funny how they can't tell us what he would need to do to become the greatest.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Brady is probably the GOAT. But it is really hard to compare with the drastic rule changes since the 80s. Both sides have good arguments, in my opinion.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a sports fan and not as a Pats fan, I think it's not even close at this point, and people are reaching for anything they can so as to not have to admit it.

But even if they truly do believe he isn't the greatest, it's funny how they can't tell us what he would need to do to become the greatest.

If he's not the greatest it's simply because he's playing in an era where they made it much easier for QBs. For people that have this view, there isn't anything he could really do.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's not the greatest it's simply because he's playing in an era where they made it much easier for QBs. For people that have this view, there isn't anything he could really do.

He is playing in his 10th championship game out of 14 years as a starter. I don't think there is much else he can do, and some people are simply just chosing to not be honest about it.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for some, yeah, but some people truly believe it's just not the same game, and it really isn't.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for some, yeah, but some people truly believe it's just not the same game, and it really isn't.

It certainly isn't the same game. But at some point you can acknowledge one is better than the other overall.

by the way does your dad happen to be George Kostanza?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not really. I mean...I've seen basically enough of both QB's to make the statement that Montana is still the greatest, no matter what happens tomorrow or in two weeks. When you consider the facts that A) Montana's era was a far more difficult one to pass the football in and B) Montana's playoff stats on average are certainly superior to Brady's, then C) Montana was clearly a better post-season performer. There isn't much getting around it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I mean...I've seen basically enough of both QB's to make the statement that Montana is still the greatest, no matter what happens tomorrow or in two weeks. When you consider the facts that A) Montana's era was a far more difficult one to pass the football in and B) Montana's playoff stats on average are certainly superior to Brady's, then C) Montana was clearly a better post-season performer. There isn't much getting around it.

Brady holds nearly every post season category now. So you may want to ammend that a bit.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And while we are at it, which playoff stats are the ones you believe in?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady holds nearly every post season category now. So you may want to ammend that a bit.

Yes...we've been through this....remember? Volume numbers? The different eras in regards to passi....

...awwhhh screw it. Your moth-like mindset is truly laughable at this point.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Brady is probably the GOAT. But it is really hard to compare with the drastic rule changes since the 80s. Both sides have good arguments, in my opinion.
Yes, the game has changed too much to be able to compare fairly.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny you say that while you are a Pats fan.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...we've been through this....remember? Volume numbers? The different eras in regards to passi....

...awwhhh screw it. Your moth-like mindset is truly laughable at this point.

You said,

Montana's playoff stats on average are certainly superior to Brady's, then C) Montana was clearly a better post-season performer.

So which stats are you talking about?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say that while you are a Pats fan.

I've watched a lot of football, and it's my take.

So if you don't think Brady is the GOAT, what does he need to do to or accompish to cross over the line to being the GOAT?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one I heard in the past was that Montana won all 4 SB's he was in. But he DID lose some NFCCG's, so it's not as if he was immune to defeat. The 10 AFCCG's for Brady is the one that is the most ridiculous to me. I doubt we ever see that equaled. It's insane.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched a lot of football, and it's my take.

So if you don't think Brady is the GOAT, what does he need to do to or accompish to cross over the line to being the GOAT?

keep-calm-and-quit-cheating-1.png

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe is also known for never having to defend himself against sexual assault allegations.

And that has what to do with football you fuckin moron