• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I like how Anthony Davis has played the last 3 games

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of a false start or 2 or a trip or 2 he has played like a first rounder. Today against the Lions he was just bullying that Defensive line even after the whistle. He looks like he lost about 15 lbs and is playing more quick on his feet. He made the Lions look like this sheep

:hdn:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet davis would use that on twitter to descibe his play against suh

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One consistent flaw/issue has been the false starts... after that, he's been having a great season for a RT.... he mauls his guy and gets into the next level constantly... he always ends up with the RB after a huge gain, kid has heart, hustle and my favorite, attitude(luv'd that he stood his ground against Suh)

His pass protect has been much better, still iffy vs speedsters but much better than before.... he's having a good season IMO on the OL

ViperVisor

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He still needs to do better vs a bunch. He usually just latches on to the guy in front. He needs to get his arms extended and feel and sense if you can let the inside blockers get that guy or at least make the outside quick lb guy have to do something vs. having a B line to the QB. Not pushing that guy just a little off path gives the QB no time or throwing lane.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Still very raw and immature. He's playing much better than last year and as long as he sticks with his mentors he will do well, but right now I am also concerned that he will become a Kwame "Fists of Yellow Flags" clone.

Though he is much more of a "meat eater" that Kwame was...his Twitter crap needs to reined in and his teammates need to kick him in the ass about that.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Still very raw and immature. He's playing much better than last year and as long as he sticks with his mentors he will do well, but right now I am also concerned that he will become a Kwame "Fists of Yellow Flags" clone.

Though he is much more of a "meat eater" that Kwame was...his Twitter crap needs to reined in and his teammates need to kick him in the ass about that.

agree he seems to be improving albeit slowly, but i'll take any kind of upswing. similar to Crabtree, still believe he'll become a quality starter.

agree he should stay off the twitter. he shouldn't be braggin over Avril, he looks 2 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be very interested to know what Harbaugh's feelings/response has been to the comments and trash talk. I just can't understand what the players are thinking. I do think Suh seems to talk a bit himself and maybe there's something between him and Davis that we don't know about.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard, I think it was Jesse Palmer, on the espn radio saying that Anthony Davis against the lions was the best run blocking performance he has ever seen by tackle.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
off field aside, Davis has been very good for us this season... He's gotten so much better.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I heard, I think it was Jesse Palmer, on the espn radio saying that Anthony Davis against the lions was the best run blocking performance he has ever seen by tackle.

good!

think it wasn't unreasonable to expect better run blocking from game 1? but anyhow, glad its coming around now. the run game has really took off and it can only help the pass.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just took a look at Davis' tweets, and I think Jim is gonna have a talking-to with him about that. I like Davis' fire, but he's got to rein it in a bit. I will say, though, on at least two occasions, Davis was on his knees and was pushed down by a Lions defender after the play. I thought both could have been flagged. One of them happened on the play where Sopoaga got penalized for ripping off the helmet. I thought the flag was for the hit on Davis.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis needs to shut up, and in addition to his false starts, I can still note that he needs to improve his pass blocking abilities somewhat, but there's no question he is strong and he is a load. He's relatively young, so I'm going to cut him some slack.

Our OL in general did pretty good against the Lions. A true test for these guys are games against the Ravens and Steelers - we'll have a better idea then.

yehyeh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He had his 22nd birthday this week. I know cause I saw a tweet about it on his twitter page while I was reading all the other crap he was posting on there. He is damn young, hopefully he starts to mature a bid.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
AD had been mauling in run blocking dept for at least the last three games. He still has to improve in the pass pro department, but watching how much he has improved his run blocking leads me to believe he has the dedication to improve his pass protection as well. Right now, he seems to be improving weekly.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
AD had been mauling in run blocking dept for at least the last three games. He still has to improve in the pass pro department, but watching how much he has improved his run blocking leads me to believe he has the dedication to improve his pass protection as well. Right now, he seems to be improving weekly.

I totally agree. I have to admit I get mad at him sometimes but i try to remember how young he is as well. Lots of maturing left for him, but when that happens look out IMO.

I loved him getting into it with Ndamukong..a little taste of his own medicine and Suh didnt like it. (I thought there shouldve been a flag on suh on the gore td run).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At what point do we give Kilgore a shot? He looked good in the preseason.

soon as the coaches feel he's better than Rachal and Snyder? if i had to bet on it.....not this year. he MAY get "mop up duty" this season which i'm sure we'd all want?

AdjustingRoutes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Gotta love pretentious fans with their nose in the air telling NFL players how to act.