• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Am Very Impressed

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Clyde, I'm not, but feel free to keep believing otherwise. MW is one of the smartest football people I've ever known so that is quite the compliment.

Not saying otherwise, but your are MW. That's not a dig.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying otherwise, but you are MW. That's not a dig.

No dig taken brother, but honestly I'm not MW - I'm just staying in his home while he tends to his family - that's it, that is the whole story.

If I were MW I would post as MW. I certainly wouldn't put over 2000 posts on an alias, that would be just insane.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, this board is fucking nuts.

Are you fucks really bitching about which 49ers fan is a 49ers fan?

While our mods suck Troll dick?

our mods were like... NOM NOM NOM.. I LOVE PACKER COCK!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say hi to MW for me....

As for Toby.... you don't post like NN and/or Mozart... hmmmmmm

ya'll trying to eff with my mind!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say hi to MW for me....

As for Toby.... you don't post like NN and/or Mozart... hmmmmmm

ya'll trying to eff with my mind!

I'll be sure to pass along your greeting next time I hear from MW - I know he'll appreciate it very much. He had nothing but good things to say about you and so many others on this board. His special request for you was for me to "block you" - say what?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would MW have to switch to Bemular?

I get why Nolan gets banned from the Giants board, they don't like him...and have no patience for his ohhhh man, uhmmmm, immediate defeatism when anything goes wrong, shit a lot of people don't like that here. But I'll say this about Nolan, at least he is happy as fuck when the 49ers win, instead of that legion of "true" 49ers fans on ESPN that still found things to complain about in victory

But most people here like MW, so why would he need a second ID?

I thought I read Crimsoncrew or someone else stated that he switched usernames or left the board because of that Crabtree argument (this was right after that argument and Bemular emerging). But that doesn't prove anything, that might have just been smack talk that is surrounded by coincidences. I'm not saying that Bemular = MW49er5, just reporting what I remember.

Either way, it was nice to get an explanation from Bemular that MW49er5 is just a roommate who has quit the board for now.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm Mw was a good poster, i honestly dont ever know what to believe on the internet.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I read Crimsoncrew or someone else stated that he switched usernames or left the board because of that Crabtree argument (this was right after that argument and Bemular emerging). But that doesn't prove anything, that might have just been smack talk that is surrounded by coincidences. I'm not saying that Bemular = MW49ers5, just reporting what I remember.

Either way, it was nice to get an explanation from Bemular that MW49er5 is just a roommate who has quit the board for now.

Almost - I am living at MW's home - MW left to take care of his family earlier this year. He knew he was going to be away for an extended period and asked me to tend to his home while he was away. So he didn't quit the board and he did not turn into me and we are not roommates - just good friends.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN if I wanted to ban you I would've banned you the first day you joined as TobyTyler, when I knew instantly who you were.

And yes, Bem = MW.

As I said. I was pretty sure it wasn't you.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would MW have to switch to Bemular?

I get why Nolan gets banned from the Giants board, they don't like him...and have no patience for his ohhhh man, uhmmmm, immediate defeatism when anything goes wrong, shit a lot of people don't like that here. But I'll say this about Nolan, at least he is happy as fuck when the 49ers win, instead of that legion of "true" 49ers fans on ESPN that still found things to complain about in victory

But most people here like MW, so why would he need a second ID?

Right on bird!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dig taken brother, but honestly I'm not MW - I'm just staying in his home while he tends to his family - that's it, that is the whole story.

If I were MW I would post as MW. I certainly wouldn't put over 2000 posts on an alias, that would be just insane.

MW was one of my all time favorite posters.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA ha! This started out as my thread to say how impressed I was with the 49er victory in Lambeau and look what it has morphed into. I see things have not changed much around here.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well hell no wonder I never saw you around - M-Dub mentioned if I ever saw Mozart's Ghost to give the "old feisty one" a hearty internet hand-shake! He misses your conversations saying you and him were the only ones who understood the pain of those early losses to Dallas back in the early 1800's - lol ;)

He'll be glad to know you've surfaced and his handshake was delivered!