• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Am Very Impressed

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow big ups to you man and here I thought you was just a troll here is hoping you jump on board sooner rather then later. :tea:

Nah, I'm a long time member and long time Niner fan. The a-holes on the SF Giants board got me banned here so I had to start over.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'm a long time member and long time Niner fan. The a-holes on the SF Giants board got me banned here so I had to start over.

ZOMG, is that Mozart/NN? I actually didn't know...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. The alliteration should have warned me. Maybe I knew at some point then forgot but I don't think so.

"Love isn't lying its loose in a lady who lingers, saying she is lost"

CSNY circa 1968. One of my favorite examples of it in song.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game itself didnt impress because I expected the Niners to do what they did. I think I am one of few to state, a 14-2 season. Individual performances impressed me like T. Brown at corner and Boone at guard. I also was impressed by Crabtree's body control, it looks like he should have some good YAC this year

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh NolanNonsense I remember you from the old ESPN boards. You said some unpopular things but you were always a straight shooter so I can dig. Quick question though why aren't you a fan of Harbaugh? Sorry if you have answered this before just curious.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh NolanNonsense I remember you from the old ESPN boards. You said some unpopular things but you were always a straight shooter so I can dig. Quick question though why aren't you a fan of Harbaugh? Sorry if you have answered this before just curious.

I am a fan. I was just trying to be witty. It was Nolan I hated. I admit, I am a tough sell when it comes to coaches but Harbaugh has proven himself in my book. He plays it a little too conservatively for my taste which always causes the game to come down to one or two plays but its hard to argue with a 15 and 4 record; especially when you compare it to what his predecessors had with basically the same team.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan. I was just trying to be witty. It was Nolan I hated. I admit, I am a tough sell when it comes to coaches but Harbaugh has proven himself in my book. He plays it a little too conservatively for my taste which always causes the game to come down to one or two plays but its hard to argue with a 15 and 4 record; especially when you compare it to what his predecessors had with basically the same team.

Yea I knew you didn't like Mike Nolan before it was a popular thing but this
Harbaugh better be careful or he's going to make a believer out of me.
made it seem that you didn't care for Harbaugh either. Thanks for clearing it up.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dislike that conservative approach too, but I guess they are kind of forced into it since Alex Smith just isn't that type of QB to air it out all day long. Its nice that Harbaugh pulls it off more than it backfires, but it leads to a thing where a muffed punt in OT loses the game.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who isn't impressed? the only thing better than going into lamblow and kicking the snot out of the packers is going into jerry's palace and beating the snot out of the cowgirls.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The thing that makes me laugh at pundits is that when you think about it we're actually a poor match up for GB so anyone picking them to destroy us was being foolish.

I have to count myself as one who thought, prior to the game, that the Packers would win this one.

I was more referring to the people that thought we were going to get thrashed in this game not who picked against us.

I could buy an argument for either team winning but I thought the margin of victory was going to be within 10 for whatever team won.

To me when two great teams play each other it's basically a coin flip to me because of how evenly matched teams are. Just like last season when the Giants lost to both us and GB but won the 2nd go around against both in the playoffs.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Best part about the whole game was seeing Aaron Rodgers all frustrated in the late 3rd, and the 4th. He looked so pissed, like he was about to cry.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Best part about the whole game was seeing Aaron Rodgers all frustrated in the late 3rd, and the 4th. He looked so pissed, like he was about to cry.

yup, he's starting to realize who the better qb is! lol

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a huge win to start the season, damn Harbaugh is a good of a coach as anyone in the NFL