• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Am Very Impressed

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't think he even got a touch today.

Honestly I think we drafted James with more of an eye towards the future and this will be more of a developmental year for him.

I think as the season goes on he'll going to get worked more and more into games though.

I don't remember any of the rookie class playing yesterday. Maybe on special teams?
Its amazing how far this team has come in a short time.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell, everyone is switching screen names?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you guys serious? Bem is MW?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm under the impression that they are friends but two different people.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember any of the rookie class playing yesterday. Maybe on special teams?
Its amazing how far this team has come in a short time.

The Rookie Safety got in can't recall his name right now Robinson maybe? He got in on ST but he was the only one to play.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys serious? Bem is MW?

I'm under the impression that they are friends but two different people.

Clyde called Bemular "MW." MW made a cameo, after not posting for awhile, denying that he was Bemular. Bemular says he doesn't know who Cazic is, someone MW certainly knows. MW disappeared (besides that cameo cited earlier) at the same time as Bemular started. MW disappeared about the same time as Crimsoncrew and he argued about Crabtree. Their arguing styles are similar if not the same. Haven't noticed posting styles beyond arguments, though.

I'm not saying Obama's a Kenyan, but birth certificates are fakeable. Just kidding, I haven't looked into the citizenship one way or another.

All I know is MW's gone and we want him back as MW, either way, right? With or without Bemular. The same or different people.

Or for the sake of playing to conspiracy theories, could Bemular add MW's old avatar of Patrick Willis? That was sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike that conservative approach too, but I guess they are kind of forced into it since Alex Smith just isn't that type of QB to air it out all day long. Its nice that Harbaugh pulls it off more than it backfires, but it leads to a thing where a muffed punt in OT loses the game.

Yup. Exactly! That conservative approach designed to keep the 49ers in the game also keeps the opponent in the game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa... since when did Mozart turn into Toby???

Que!?!?!?

Those whiny bitches on the Giants board got me.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very confused here

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious???? no way... LOL

why didn't you bring back your old avatar?

Because they got one of the mods, not Clyde I think, to ban me here so I'm kinda hiding.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clyde called Bemular "MW." MW made a cameo, after not posting for awhile, denying that he was Bemular. Bemular says he doesn't know who Cazic is, someone MW certainly knows. MW disappeared (besides that cameo cited earlier) at the same time as Bemular started. MW disappeared about the same time as Crimsoncrew and he argued about Crabtree. Their arguing styles are similar if not the same. Haven't noticed posting styles beyond arguments, though.

I'm not saying Obama's a Kenyan, but birth certificates are fakeable. Just kidding, I haven't looked into the citizenship one way or another.

All I know is MW's gone and we want him back as MW, either way, right? With or without Bemular. The same or different people.

Or for the sake of playing to conspiracy theories, could Bemular add MW's old avatar of Patrick Willis? That was sweet.

Thanks for the detailed explanation, MHSL! Yeah man, I like Bem but I miss MW more.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN if I wanted to ban you I would've banned you the first day you joined as TobyTyler, when I knew instantly who you were.

And yes, Bem = MW.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN if I wanted to ban you I would've banned you the first day you joined as TobyTyler, when I knew instantly who you were.

And yes, Bem = MW.

No Clyde, I'm not, but feel free to keep believing otherwise. MW is one of the smartest football people I've ever known so that is quite the compliment.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would MW have to switch to Bemular?

I get why Nolan gets banned from the Giants board, they don't like him...and have no patience for his ohhhh man, uhmmmm, immediate defeatism when anything goes wrong, shit a lot of people don't like that here. But I'll say this about Nolan, at least he is happy as fuck when the 49ers win, instead of that legion of "true" 49ers fans on ESPN that still found things to complain about in victory

But most people here like MW, so why would he need a second ID?