• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Am Very Impressed

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be sure to pass along your greeting next time I hear from MW - I know he'll appreciate it very much. He had nothing but good things to say about you and so many others on this board. His special request for you was for me to "block you" - say what?

Thanks tell him, I hope all is well and wish him and his fam the best...

Block me???? hmmm :llama:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA ha! This started out as my thread to say how impressed I was with the 49er victory in Lambeau and look what it has morphed into. I see things have not changed much around here.

Well it be nice to get on the same page with everyone else.... lol

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...yes... now i understand...

His reign of supremacy are over.... I have surpassed him in all that is evil :drink:

LOL!! I'll let him know - I asked him if he wanted me to use his handle in his absence and I got a dirty look - I took it as a NO. Well, you seem worthy of the honor my friend - Congrats!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell no wonder I never saw you around - M-Dub mentioned if I ever saw Mozart's Ghost to give the "old feisty one" a hearty internet hand-shake! He misses your conversations saying you and him were the only ones who understood the pain of those early losses to Dallas back in the early 1800's - lol ;)

He'll be glad to know you've surfaced and his handshake was delivered!

I miss the converations with that brother too. Football and Days On The Green. tell MW I said "hey".

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it be nice to get on the same page with everyone else.... lol

Yep. What a fuckin' gas that was watchin' the Niners take it to the Packers last Sunday. I can't wait for this Sunday.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. What a fuckin' gas that was watchin' the Niners take it to the Packers last Sunday. I can't wait for this Sunday.

LMAO!!! (He said you were funny!)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I assume he uses it 99% of the time? :P

Oh IMAC, you got me with that one. I'm gonna remember that one and use it on another unsuspecting poster.