• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huge embarrassing failure vs ohia state bball

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all for that slogan, it sucks but... Less people in the state the better.

We get a lot of people from caliCalifo surprisingly

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you, but no, we need a larger population to tax, especially californicators with money.

No you don't those californicators have fucked up Colorado for years and they are starting to fuck up Montana and South Dakota in the Black hills region. As a Nebraskan who lives South Dakota due to a lot of things both bis. related and outdoor opportunities I can't stand them when they start telling us that our values need to change. I've asked a lot of them why they moved to SD they say taxes and they can't afford to live in California. I've told each and everyone of those fucks that our values don't need changing they need to change theirs or get the fuck out of South Dakota and the plains all together. We don't need your kind.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo! Wait till they make you put avocado on everything.

I was thinking about moving to Montana but then I found out that a bunch of people from California move there.

In my opinion just keep driving all the way through to iowa

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're scared of a small group of people changing your culture, you don't have much culture.

It's the stink of Colorado I'd like to keep out.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not scared of them changing my culture as I am well grounded. I am more concerned about them not integrating and saying that I must change or else.... making me feel like if I don't follow their liberal agenda I can be put in jail or sued for not using proper pronouns.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not scared of them changing my culture as I am well grounded. I am more concerned about them not integrating and saying that I must change or else.... making me feel like if I don't follow their liberal agenda I can be put in jail or sued for not using proper pronouns.
Integrating? Last I checked, both Nebraska & California ARE in America man, the great melting pot. Let's try being accommodating to any Legal American that wants to find the jewel that is Nebraska.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P-thetic display. Stick a fork in them, they are done.

Best wishes for a full recovery for Copeland. Hate to see anyone injured ... Except maybe Tom Brady. I hope he gets aids in his wiener from Tony Romo.