• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is. I think the majority on here are well educated. I could be wrong.

But it’s a release from the daily mental grind a lot endure
I'm not, graduated HS, joined the AF, took some college courses, but never got my degree.

Still not a moron though.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty apparent that the two “best young QBs in football” are playing tonight.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the NYG on the uptrend, I saw an interesting "what if" yesterday. I think it said that two weeks from now we could easily be sitting at all four NFCE teams being 6-7.

With that said, could we be seeing a team go from SB champ to the cellar of the worst conference in the NFL in just one season?

and with that, next stop 100!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the NYG on the uptrend, I saw an interesting "what if" yesterday. I think it said that two weeks from now we could easily be sitting at all four NFCE teams being 6-7.

With that said, could we be seeing a team go from SB champ to the cellar of the worst conference in the NFL in just one season?

Redskins should make a waiver trade for foles

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm holding out hope my Giants division winner pick still could pan out.

I'll feel more confident after the road win this Sunday.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it’s got to be low after his worst game and the team crumbling. Held the ball to long. Foot work was terrible. Mechanics were off. You know I love him and thinks he is fantastic but he was bad Sunday.

How many more performances like that before you do what’s best for the TEAM and go to Foles?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I kind of miss the dog days of summer. Way back when the majority of Eagle fans were on here being so giddy and brazen.

Who recalls all the post about how great a GM they had? Then it changed to a great capologist once he was exposed for his lack of recognizing talent on the field.

What about how the Eagles were going to repeat? A few short months later those same fans are now telling us the season is over.

One of my favorites was how there would be no SB hangover. You know because they had been there so many times before. OK I should've used green font there.

How about how they had so much depth. Now they are complaining about injuries day in and day out. This goes hand in hand with the GM comment above.

Wentz would be ready week one.

Wentz if he had a full season would improve on his AMVP selection.

Or how we're supposed to believe they won't be in cap hell next year because they will replace all the lost talent with rookies and other no name FAs that no one else knows.

Man why can't summer last longer?

Sounds like you are really butt hurt about the Eagles beating the Patriots. Get over it, buddy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you are really butt hurt about the Eagles beating the Patriots. Get over it, buddy.

The who?

Oh yeah the defending SB champs.

hahaha like 3/4 of the nation I've already forgotten about them.

Enjoy the next couple months because we all know after that it's bah-bye:kiss:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many more performances like that before you do what’s best for the TEAM and go to Foles?

Several. That’s his first bad game since the Cincy game his rookie season. Foles won’t even be an Eagle in a few months and no matter where he goes he will never be as good as Wentz.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several. That’s his first bad game since the Cincy game his rookie season. Foles won’t even be an Eagle in a few months and no matter where he goes he will never be as good as Wentz.

THAT’S a fanboy for ya!

It’s all about “who gives the TEAM the best chance to win”! If the Eagles lose to the NYG ... it’s time for a change. In fact, they shoulda gone to Foles at some point last week.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a Super Bowl winner, can the same be ever said for Wentz?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The who?

Oh yeah the defending SB champs.

hahaha like 3/4 of the nation I've already forgotten about them.

Enjoy the next couple months because we all know after that it's bah-bye:kiss:

Oh, don’t worry. I’m going to enjoy the hell out of these next couple months.