• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said u did so take ur negative ratings and shove it

You didn’t say it directly but you accused me of sayimg so much I don’t even remember so it’s the same freaking thing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Have you ever disliked someone only to become convinced that the person had a vendetta against you? This is a common example of psychological projection”

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I know when it’s some dumb shit it’s something I didn’t say. I never predicted the Eagles to win the SB this year... I chose the Saints. I also NEVER said “Wentz’s first year didn’t count”.
The only thing I did say is Wentz is a great QB and I can’t wait for the trolling when he has a bad game. Well yesterday he was bad and DblDwn posted 90 posts about his first bad game since the Cincy game over 2 years ago.

I posted from the opening kickoff. You, as usual, sat back and hid. He sucked all day yesterday. The only time you were heard from during the game was the one drive he led that was fueled by the running game and penalties. You touted him mightily after that drive then did your best Houdini impression and disappeared.

You have obviously and conveniently blocked from your mind all the touting you did this offseason. For example, just look at your post above wherein you claim (and I quote):

The ONLY thing I did say is Wentz is a great QB...

LIAR.

You’ve said he’s phenomenal.
You’ve said he’s a Superstar.

He’s anything but those things.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted from the opening kickoff. You, as usual, sat back and hid. He sucked all day yesterday. The only time you were heard from during the game was the one drive he led that was fueled by the running game and penalties. You touted him mightily after that drive then did your best Houdini impression and disappeared.

You have obviously and conveniently blocked from your mind all the touting you did this offseason. For example, just look at your post above wherein you claim (and I quote):

The ONLY thing I did say is Wentz is a great QB...

LIAR.

You’ve said he’s phenomenal.
You’ve said he’s a Superstar.

He’s anything but those things.

He had a shitty game like every QB who ever played this game has. But he is phenomenal and will soon be the highest paid player in the NFL. Sorry I didn’t post during the game but I was watching it but I posted right after. Sorry I don’t post enough for you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a shitty game like every QB who ever played this game has. But he is phenomenal and will soon be the highest paid player in the NFL. Sorry I didn’t post during the game but I was watching it but I posted right after. So I don’t post enough for you.

You did post during the game... the one drive Wentz scored on. Funny how you found time then all the other times you were “busy”.

#exposed

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, projecting is putting your undesirable traits onto someone else.
I never did that. Maybe you could go to online college and make something out of yourself instead of spending your life with almost FIFTY THOUSAND posts of complete nonsense
It’s also convincing yourself
Of something that’s not

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, projecting is putting your undesirable traits onto someone else.
I never did that. Maybe you could go to online college and make something out of yourself instead of spending your life with almost FIFTY THOUSAND posts of complete nonsense
Dude I have 4 degrees. Work in the medical field. And have various certifications and specializations. Do
You think I care if You tell me To get an online degree?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I have 4 degrees. Work in the medical field. And have various certifications and specializations. Do

Yeah... well he was ALMOST teacher of the year once.

Not really. That was another lie he admitted telling.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I guess you skipped psychology class. Projection is not convincing yourself of anything

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess you skipped psychology class. Projection is not convincing yourself of anything
Just sent u the link and quoted it. Please read
“Have you ever disliked someone only to become convinced that the person had a vendetta against you? This is a common example of psychological projection”

There it is again. And no I didn’t take
Psychology, not in my field , but I do have common sense

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sent u the link and quoted it. Please read

There it is again. And no I didn’t take
Psychology, not in my field , but I do have common sense

Yes... your example of projecting was correct. You hate someone and instead of acknowledging it you think they hate you. You are projecting your feelings onto them. I never did that.