• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should start a poll.

What will there excuses be?

Of course we won't find out until the win another game. Seems that's the only time most of them come out and play.

The silence is deafening

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak > Wentz

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire eagles team is just plain flat when Wentz is the QB. They play robotic uninspired football. Unlike the cowboys who play inspired ball. In fact, the eagles played with a lot more emotion under Foles than under Wentz.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like it's been too long since I posted in this thread. Especially after being on hiatus most of the off season.

In short, Wentz sucks balls. F**k Wentz. In fact, f**k people who look like Wentz, too. Eagles will want to bring Brittle Bitch Sammy Bradford back by the time the season is over. Thanks for reading. Carry on.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz hasn’t done shit since the SB team. That team lost a lot of key leaders and their offensive coordinator. Wentz benefitted from those two things more than people want to acknowledge.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should start a poll.

What will there excuses be?

Of course we won't find out until the win another game. Seems that's the only time most of them come out and play.
*their
*they
:surprised::laugh:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz hasn’t done shit since the SB team. That team lost a lot of key leaders and their offensive coordinator. Wentz benefitted from those two things more than people want to acknowledge.

So the brutal reality is that Wentz hasn't done anything without Foles at least being his mentor from the sidelines.

Lmao @ Philly. Your god returned to deliver you your lone title, and you chased him off for the guy who should be shining his shoes before Eagles games each week today.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the brutal reality is that Wentz hasn't done anything without Foles at least being his mentor from the sidelines.

Lmao @ Philly. Your god returned to deliver you your lone title, and you chased him off for the guy who should be shining his shoes before Eagles games each week today.

The Curse of Nick Foles is real. :nod:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like it's been too long since I posted in this thread. Especially after being on hiatus most of the off season.

In short, Wentz sucks balls. F**k Wentz. In fact, f**k people who look like Wentz, too. Eagles will want to bring Brittle Bitch Sammy Bradford back by the time the season is over. Thanks for reading. Carry on.
what do you got against Prince harry?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 did you know Michael Bennet of the world champion New England Patriots has the same amount of sacks as the entire Philly D?

Let me guess Philly's only played world class track stars?
You do know the Patriots offered Seattle more then Philly did for Bennet... right?

Obviously you didn't read my post. I said the Eagles have an 8 man rotation on the DLine and even our best lineman Fletcher Cox only got 58% of the snaps. Everything I've read is Derek Burnett will now start instead of Curry and Bennett is coming into play DT on passing downs. Whereas the epic fail? I said its perfect for Bennett cause his older but won't have to play the same amount of snaps because of our rotation system. We have Brandon Graham, Derek Burnett, Fletcher Cox and Jerningan as the first wave and Chris Long, Haloti Ngata, Elijah Quells and Michael Bennett as the next wave... I don't get the epic fail??

It depends on the team and perspective...
1. I think for Tampa Curry is better cause he is younger then Bennett and they need a lead DE who had less years and less wear and tear.
2. I think Bennett is better for Philly because Derek Barnett will now start in place of Curry and Bennet will come in to play DT on passing downs and have to play a lot less snap. Maybe not even half as many as last year.
3. Lastly, no way, no how is Curry better than Bennett. Never was, never will be.

That will be because their plan backfired. Go "all in" one more year while piling up tons of draft picks to replace all the high priced veterans you will lose trying to get under the cap. If they do a bad job drafting they will be mediocre, if they draft well they'll be fine. So no one know if they will be screwed in a couple years or not. two 2's, two 3rds, two 4ths and two 5th give them the ammo to reload while letting high priced thirty year olds walk like (Jason Peters 37 in January, Chris Long 34 in March, Michael Bennett 33 in 3 months, Brandon Graham 31 in April). It will be very VERY hard replacing a Hall Of Fame LT and an All Pro DE... that I admit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading him appears to have been ill-advised.

I'm not a Bennett fan due to his off field antics and dumb penalties. Luckily he hasn't cost NE yet:hope:.

But any reasonable fan would agree with you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are going way overboard after 3 games. The season is young and Philly is only a win (and a half?) out of a wild card. I think we will have a much better idea after the Eagles/Cowboys week 7 game how some of this may play out. Philly has a pretty easy schedule starting 12/1. They have Miami, NYG twice and Wash as 4 out of their last 5 games. If they are still in the mix at that point they will almost certainly make the playoffs. So all they need to do is hang close.

This is of course a huge game for Philly tomorrow night. If they lose this one they certainly don't drop out of the playoff race, but it may start to show who they are this year.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are going way overboard after 3 games. The season is young and Philly is only a win (and a half?) out of a wild card. I think we will have a much better idea after the Eagles/Cowboys week 7 game how some of this may play out. Philly has a pretty easy schedule starting 12/1. They have Miami, NYG twice and Wash as 4 out of their last 5 games. If they are still in the mix at that point they will almost certainly make the playoffs. So all they need to do is hang close.

This is of course a huge game for Philly tomorrow night. If they lose this one they certainly don't drop out of the playoff race, but it may start to show who they are this year.

yOu don't think NY will be good towards the end of the season? Barkley and Jones with a healthy Tate and Sheppard ?