• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are going way overboard after 3 games.

Going way overboard. It's what they do.

This thread is 500+ pages of that.

But even though it is just 1 game, losing to the Lions at home should be something to be concerned about.

panic.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are going way overboard after 3 games. The season is young and Philly is only a win (and a half?) out of a wild card. I think we will have a much better idea after the Eagles/Cowboys week 7 game how some of this may play out. Philly has a pretty easy schedule starting 12/1. They have Miami, NYG twice and Wash as 4 out of their last 5 games. If they are still in the mix at that point they will almost certainly make the playoffs. So all they need to do is hang close.

This is of course a huge game for Philly tomorrow night. If they lose this one they certainly don't drop out of the playoff race, but it may start to show who they are this year.

It's all in good fun, and free entertainment.

Besides with Chicago playing Minnesota this week aren't the Eagles a full TWO games out. Tie breakers may come into play.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are going way overboard after 3 games. The season is young and Philly is only a win (and a half?) out of a wild card. I think we will have a much better idea after the Eagles/Cowboys week 7 game how some of this may play out. Philly has a pretty easy schedule starting 12/1. They have Miami, NYG twice and Wash as 4 out of their last 5 games. If they are still in the mix at that point they will almost certainly make the playoffs. So all they need to do is hang close.

This is of course a huge game for Philly tomorrow night. If they lose this one they certainly don't drop out of the playoff race, but it may start to show who they are this year.

Going way overboard. It's what they do.

This thread is 500+ pages of that.

But even though it is just 1 game, losing to the Lions at home should be something to be concerned about.

panic.gif

Is it “us” or the Wentz fanboys who are going “overboard”?

I haven’t read that anyone says the eagles can’t make the playoffs or that Wentz sucks. All I’ve read here is the pointing out that the eagles are not a dynasty and that Wentz is not “phenomenal”.

This thread got to 500 pages on the back of Wentz fanboys challenging the contentions that Wentz is not a “generational talent”. That he’s not “phenomenal”. All people are doing now is pointing that out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yOu don't think NY will be good towards the end of the season? Barkley and Jones with a healthy Tate and Sheppard ?
You could be right. I do like Jones and Barkley is elite but their OL and Defense were the root of their problems in the recent past and i don't think they are better and the defense looks worse. But, it's the NFL and the Giants could I guess be great by year end for all we know.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he’s hasn’t drafted a Center in the first 3 rounds ever. Yes a team can win a SB without a star #1 but that has nothing to do with the topic. You face palmed my Jason Kelce over Antonio Brown. Why? If you were a GM starting a team and could have either 2 you’d take Kelce. Suuuuuuure
I'd say EVERY GM would take Kelce over Brown

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way back around page 300 or so I half jokingly predicted this thread would go to 1000 pages. I'm now thinking of removing the joke half of that prediction.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 is throwing up excuses about the Eagles poor performance on the other thread. Haha

It’s hard to follow his logic though. According to him, the eagles are losing because key players are injured yet they COULD have won those games if a catch or two were made. Well... which is it? :noidea:

He also said before the season started that the eagles were “loaded”. Well, if that’s the case they should be able to withstand the injuries.

Also, I’m pretty sure the eagles team that won the SB had a lot of injuries but that didn’t stop them. Why is this different.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Bennett fan due to his off field antics and dumb penalties. Luckily he hasn't cost NE yet:hope:.

But any reasonable fan would agree with you.
If you want to succeed this year I think you need more Browns' castoffs.

Go figure:noidea:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 is throwing up excuses about the Eagles poor performance on the other thread. Haha

It’s hard to follow his logic though. According to him, the eagles are losing because key players are injured yet they COULD have won those games if a catch or two were made. Well... which is it? :noidea:

He also said before the season started that the eagles were “loaded”. Well, if that’s the case they should be able to withstand the injuries.

Also, I’m pretty sure the eagles team that won the SB had a lot of injuries but that didn’t stop them. Why is this different.
because they no longer have foles to save them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a shame Philly is the only team that sustains injuries.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins, Gordon, Kessler, Shelton.

Collins can definitely play when he is engaged.

We know he was a Pat. But couldn't grasp just doing his job. BB sent his ass packing to the worst possible team at the time to give him a little life lesson. So far it's paid off.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know he was a Pat. But couldn't grasp just doing his job. BB sent his ass packing to the worst possible team at the time to give him a little life lesson. So far it's paid off.
Aware he was a Pat. Browns pretty much traded Mingo and a 3rd for Collins and a 5th.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping so all other threads aren't ruined with this same BS

Oh and did we find out yet who has the biggest penis???