• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Carson can throw some balls at the sidelines where those weapons stand in street clothes.

How long before he joins them over there? :D

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“The Eagles just had to shake off the rust! The first half was like their exhibition season. They’re ready to roll now!”

- unidentified SH poster after the redskins game.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“The Eagles just had to shake off the rust! The first half was like their exhibition season. They’re ready to roll now!”

- unidentified SH poster after the redskins game.

They’ve gotten rusty with the full week between games. Thursday game this week means they won’t have the chance to get rusty.

Eagles 31
Packers 9

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve gotten rusty with the full week between games. Thursday game this week means they won’t have the chance to get rusty.

Eagles 31
Packers 9
1eqdbk.jpg

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how these guys just can't give the Cowboys anything...

NFL Power Rankings: Week 4 Edition

I think the are taking who they played into account. Their 3 wins are against arguable the worst 3 teams in the NFL. One of those teams has one win (Giants) against a team just as bad as the other 3.

They should have used the same criteria for the Packers. They are not the 4th best team in the NFL. That is laughable.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve got the Cowboys ranked 5th right now behind the Patriots, Chiefs, Rams, and a team that shall remain unnamed.
That's way more satisfying than PFT having them at 3 :yes:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the are taking who they played into account. Their 3 wins are against arguable the worst 3 teams in the NFL. One of those teams has one win (Giants) against a team just as bad as the other 3.

They should have used the same criteria for the Packers. They are not the 4th best team in the NFL. That is laughable.
Of course they are only looking at that and of course you are too...:noidea:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thursday night will be interesting as there has been improvements from last year and the QB is healthy so far. They lead the division with the best over all record where all the teams have beaten every team on there schedule that is outside the division and the only losses are from a team within the division.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are only looking at that and of course you are too...:noidea:

Is there a point? Excuse the fuck out of me for not saying the Cowboys have arrived just because the beat up on a few college teams. :L

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday night will be interesting as there has been improvements from last year and the QB is healthy so far. They lead the division with the best over all record where all the teams have beaten every team on there schedule that is outside the division and the only losses are from a team within the division.
tumblr_n22jcjFRAJ1qb6e0eo1_400.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a point? Excuse the fuck out of me for not saying the Cowboys have arrived just because the beat up on a few college teams. :L
Yeah there is a point. The point is that we expect just that and we don't expect the bleeding green website or you to do anything but disparage the Cowboys and refuse to say anything that isn't negative. When you can never be objective you have zero credibility on any topic. Let me know if it wasn't clear enough for you that time.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah there is a point. The point is that we expect just that and we don't expect the bleeding green website or you to do anything but disparage the Cowboys and refuse to say anything that isn't negative. When you can never be objective you have zero credibility on any topic. Let me know if it wasn't clear enough for you that time.

Your full of shit. I personally think the Cowboys are overrated. When the beat quality opponents I will give them credit. I also have not said a negative word about the Eagles dropping in rankings and even recently said I can understand their dropping. I am not the one crying about their teams ranking in a poll. I honestly don't think they are better than any of the teams above them and some below them.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your full of shit. I personally think the Cowboys are overrated. When the beat quality opponents I will give them credit. I also have not said a negative word about the Eagles dropping in rankings and even recently said I can understand their dropping. I am not the one crying about their teams ranking in a poll. I honestly don't think they are better than any of the teams above them and some below them.

*You’re

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do and I hope they will...No you won't. :L

Well, now you will have to just because you need to in order to save face because you will remember this exchange...but otherwise you would have just made up some other excuse like usual. At least admit who you are

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do and I hope they will...No you won't. :L

Well, now you will have to just because you need to in order to save face because you will remember this exchange...but otherwise you would have just made up some other excuse like usual. At least admit who you are

ROFL..... dude....I give zero fucks about the Cowboys and really don't give a fuck about saving face to Cowboys fans..... Yall can eat a dick. :nono:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles at 18? I think the ranking is pretty legit :suds: