• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear nobody ever mentioned the Eagles on here for years until they won the Super Bowl. Now it’s...

You’re in cap hell
I mean you will one day be in cap hell
I mean Dak is as good as Wentz
I mean Philly fans are morons.

I got my main man Ford telling us Wentz really isn’t that good and Lane Johnson isn’t either. I’m kind of scared if we won another SB. You fools would really melt down. Manster would post 5>2 theee seconds after the game. Jarntt would say it’s over because we will be in cap hell. Ford will name some All Pro and say he sucks and NWPats fam will still be hurting from the loss. Handi and DblDown will troll no matter what happens so we got that going for us. PDay will stay the miserable old fart that he is.

Notice it’s only Cowboy and Patriot fans telling us we suck. Wonder why?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear nobody ever mentioned the Eagles on here for years until they won the Super Bowl. Now it’s...

You’re in cap hell

I got my main man Ford telling us Wentz really isn’t that good and Lane Johnson isn’t either. I’m kind of scared if we won another SB. You fools would really melt down. Manster would post 5>2 theee seconds after the game. Jarntt would say it’s over because we will be in cap hell. Ford will name some All Pro and say he sucks and NWPats fam will still be hurting from the loss. Handi and DblDown will troll no matter what happens so we got that going for us.

Not all of them.

And if you think it's only Dallas and Patriot fans riding your asses, your a MORON.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re in cap hell

I got my main man Ford telling us Wentz really isn’t that good and Lane Johnson isn’t either. I’m kind of scared if we won another SB. You fools would really melt down. Manster would post 5>2 theee seconds after the game. Jarntt would say it’s over because we will be in cap hell. Ford will name some All Pro and say he sucks and NWPats fam will still be hurting from the loss. Handi and PDay will troll no matter what happens so we got that going for us.

Nobody here is “reacting to philly winning a SB”. They are “reacting” to the nonsense that YOU posted after the eagles won the SB. They are also “reacting” to the wentz fanboydom that is rampant. The blinders you and the other homers have on are cra cra.

Oh... and there’s other fan bases calling out your nonsense but again... that doesn’t fit your narrative.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re in cap hell

I got my main man Ford telling us Wentz really isn’t that good and Lane Johnson isn’t either. I’m kind of scared if we won another SB. You fools would really melt down. Manster would post 5>2 theee seconds after the game. Jarntt would say it’s over because we will be in cap hell. Ford will name some All Pro and say he sucks and NWPats fam will still be hurting from the loss. Handi and DblDown will troll no matter what happens so we got that going for us. PDay will stay the miserable old fart that he is.

You're starting to learn Skippy.

We've all told you over and over Philly was relevant for ONE year in FIFTY. Not to worry you'll be back to obscurity soon enough.

Your genius GM has just kicked the cap can down the road. EVERYONE outside of Philidiots know this.

As USUAL you're wrong again. It's not only two fanbases that kick you and the Philidiots around daily.

Don't fret even when the Eagles are back to normal, being not relevant, we'll still come here to kick your wee dick in.

Keep derping, cause no one derps like you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're starting to learn Skippy.

We've all told you over and over Philly was relevant for ONE year in FIFTY. Not to worry you'll be back to obscurity soon enough.

Your genius GM has just kicked the cap can down the road. EVERYONE outside of Philidiots know this.

As USUAL you're wrong again. It's not only two fanbases that kick you and the Philidiots around daily.

Don't fret even when the Eagles are back to normal, being not relevant, we'll still come here to kick your wee dick in.

Keep derping, cause no one derps like you.

Why didn’t you tell us we were kick the cam down the road 10 years ago when we started doing this

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because injuries happen in this league. Rodgers is injury prone for example and I’m sure no one in GB (at least till now) wanted to ship him off.

I’m not exactly keen on giving up a QB of Wentz talent because he had compacted injury issues last year.
That's not what I said, you said you are confident he wont fall off, I want to know what leads you to believe that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t you tell us we were kick the cam down the road 10 years ago when we started doing this

“Cam”... as he’s being a grammar nazi himself.

:L

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta agree with @Tapey. Also, the Rodgers example doesn’t exactly work bc he has at least done something (like win a SB) before getting plagued with the injury bug. Wentz has yet to even PLAY in a playoff game let alone win one.
Yea if I remember correctly Rodger has only become injury prone the last few years, his first decade or so he wasnt