• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you be confident that someone who has been injury prone, all of a sudden not be injury prone anymore

Because injuries happen in this league. Rodgers is injury prone for example and I’m sure no one in GB (at least till now) wanted to ship him off.

I’m not exactly keen on giving up a QB of Wentz talent because he had compacted injury issues last year.

I gotta agree with @Tapey. Also, the Rodgers example doesn’t exactly work bc he has at least done something (like win a SB) before getting plagued with the injury bug. Wentz has yet to even PLAY in a playoff game let alone win one.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not your opinion?? Fucking liar.

Think... how the fuck would I know anything about his recovery outside of reading it in the newspaper. You might not know this but I don’t have any insiders in Wentz’s camp. The papers reported he was ahead of schedule and might be ready for game one. That’s all I posted cause how else would I know anything.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it the phrase "limited participation" that is hanging you up?
Let me know if I should define that for you...

Nope, it is the lack of documentation from any reputable sources that is hanging me up.

Let me know if you find one that supports your claim and disproves mine.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think... how the fuck would I know anything about his recovery outside of reading it in the newspaper. You might not know this but I don’t have any insiders in Wentz’s camp. The papers reported he was ahead of schedule and might be ready for game one. That’s all I posted cause how else would I know anything.

That’s all you posted??

Bwhahaha.

You’re pathetic.

Think... are you saying that you didn’t say that you AGREED with what you posted? Are you saying you didn’t argue in favor of what you posted? That’s an opinion dipshit.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta agree with @Tapey. Also, the Rodgers example doesn’t exactly work bc he has at least done something (like win a SB) before getting plagued with the injury bug. Wentz has yet to even PLAY in a playoff game let alone win one.

Sure, but he’s still injury prone and then there’s the case of Drew Brees, young talented QB, Chargers couldn’t “trust” his health and shipped him off. And while Rivers has had a nice career, he’s certainly not what Brees has accomplished.

Is Carson, Drew? No. But I do think he’s the answer at QB for the many reasons I’ve already listed.

I don’t think we’re gonna change each others mind on this and I’ve got Spaghetti Bolognaise cooking and the Sixers in an hour. I think it best to call it a night.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but he’s still injury prone and then there’s the case of Drew Brees, young talented QB, Chargers couldn’t “trust” his health and shipped him off. And while Rivers has had a nice career, he’s certainly not what Brees has accomplished.

Is Carson, Drew? No. But I do think he’s the answer at QB for the many reasons I’ve already listed.

I don’t think we’re gonna change each others mind on this and I’ve got Spaghetti Bolognaise cooking and the Sixers in an hour. I think it best to call it a night.

Haha

Fair enough

Bon appetit!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they said the same about aikman with smith
and at times when staubach had dorsett

you might have to look up the last two names

any who how....sucks to be you

Don't forget that when the QB+RB argument falls apart they can always claim the RB isn't that great and that the OL gets all the credit. Of course that's funny considering that same OL has 1 guy in the HoF...but I digress.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because injuries happen in this league. Rodgers is injury prone for example and I’m sure no one in GB (at least till now) wanted to ship him off.

I’m not exactly keen on giving up a QB of Wentz talent because he had compacted injury issues last year.

He wasn't injury prone the first decade of his career, while he was winning SB's.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe his agent emailed you???

:kidding:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL
I am sorry but I actually laughed out loud when you mentioned Bowlofknees at the same time of talking of Wentz :happy:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, sure. I posted the actual injury report list while you posted some local homer paper and essentially a Disney podcast. Keep up the great work.
Can you ban Philidiots, just for being Philidiots?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, granted I’m not a regular, but it looks like some of you doubt he’s playing Week 1, so I figure I’d just add my one cent.

I’ll also say he plays the whole year too which seems many of you don’t think as well.

We should nickname you easy $

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be easy to play for the returning super bowl champions but not so much I guess

sweep
Not to mention all the phenomenal pro bowlers.

Wow the entire Eagle fan base are getting their junked kicked in on this one.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they said the same about aikman with smith
and at times when staubach had dorsett

you might have to look up the last two names

any who how....sucks to be you

You sound concussed like Aikman.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget that when the QB+RB argument falls apart they can always claim the RB isn't that great and that the OL gets all the credit. Of course that's funny considering that same OL has 1 guy in the HoF...but I digress.
Elliott is a stud.
Wanted him in that draft.

Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll rake another girl.:2cents:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this only applies when the topic is Dallas

I'm still trying to find the great QB that didn't have talent around him