• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you and @dbldwn711 are even from the Boston area... correct?

Well first off we know you'd welch on the bet.

Second are you asking if either of us are from Boston? That ATOY writting style is difficult to comprehend. Good thing for Home Ec, am I right? English for educators is merely a suggestion.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off we know you'd welch on the bet.

Second are you asking if either of us are from Boston? That ATOY writting style is difficult to comprehend. Good thing for Home Ec, am I right? English for educators is merely a suggestion.
Third I dont see how it even matters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn’t you tell us we were kick the cam down the road 10 years ago when we started doing this
^See dbldwn response above. It applies here as well.

Calm down, take a breath and derp

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well earlier I posted stats between Dak & Wentz. Now realizing those stats included Playoff games.
Feeling that is unfair since Wentz has never played in a playoff game.

here is three years of regular season games
Dak Prescott - 48 Games (32-16) - 975/1,475 (66.1%) - 10,876 Passing Yards (7.37 YPA) - 67 Passing Touchdowns - 25 Interceptions - 95.9 Rating - 944 Rushing Yards - 18 Rushing Touchdowns

Carson Wentz - 40 Games (23-17) - 923/1.448 (63.7%) - 10,152 Passing Yards (7.0 YPA) - 70 Passing Touchdowns - 27 Interceptions - 92.5 Rating - 542 Rushing Yards - 2 Rushing Touchdowns

So lets point out a few things.
Dak has less losses even though he played 8 games more.
Dak has more attempts but maintains a higher cmp. pct.
Passing yards very similar as well but remember someone making a huge deal about ypa when trash talking Dak. So I find it interesting he actually has a higher ypa than Wentz.
Wentz has more "passing" TDs than Dak in 8 less games, but in total TDs. Dak still has more 85 to 72.
Dak has less INTs in 8 more games.
Not that I give a shit about rating stats, but I will still mention it since PE1 loves the stat. Dak has a better rating than Wentz.
Rushing yards....... Well no one has ever argued about that. So I will leave that alone.

Again bottom line. The two are comparable.
It isnt one is a phenom & one is mediocre. (pedestrian or whatever)
If one isnt a Phenom. Well. Then either is the other.
If one is mediocre. Well. Then we are debating which is the better mediocre QB.
because as you can see. They are comparable.
But wait...... there's more!

The fact they are even comparable favors the Cowboys.
You see.
Dak cost the Cowboys a 2016 4th rd. pick.
Wentz cost the Eagles a 2016 1st round pick, 3rd round pick & a 4th round (three top 100 picks)
No wait. there is more!
Also cost them a 2017 1st round pick & you guessed it. there is still more.
2018 2nd round pick.

Advantage Cowboys!
(unless you are bringing the Browns into the conversation, in which you would say advantage Browns)

So I am ok with barely losing a comparison between Dak & Wentz for what it cost. if that was swapped.
Think of all the players the Cowboys wouldnt have just for the honor of handing Wentz crutches.
So if you ask a Cowboy fan.
Would take Wentz over
1st round was Zeke
4th was Dak
& our 2016 3rd rd. pick
2017 1st round pick
2018 2nd round pick.

Well at this point there is really no comparison.

Could only imagine all the players the Browns picked up with those picks & still landed Mayfield.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz = high hopes for a draft pick, shown flashes when on the field, too brittle to stay on the field.
Dak = overlook late round selection who has done everything asked of him on the field including leading his team to the playoffs and having victory there.

now who is being unreasonable?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear nobody ever mentioned the Eagles on here for years until they won the Super Bowl. Now it’s...

You’re in cap hell
I mean you will one day be in cap hell
I mean Dak is as good as Wentz
I mean Philly fans are morons.

I got my main man Ford telling us Wentz really isn’t that good and Lane Johnson isn’t either. I’m kind of scared if we won another SB. You fools would really melt down. Manster would post 5>2 theee seconds after the game. Jarntt would say it’s over because we will be in cap hell. Ford will name some All Pro and say he sucks and NWPats fam will still be hurting from the loss. Handi and DblDown will troll no matter what happens so we got that going for us. PDay will stay the miserable old fart that he is.

Notice it’s only Cowboy and Patriot fans telling us we suck. Wonder why?
The Eagles winning the Super Bowl broke their fragile minds. Now they just mumble and drool on themselves.:laugh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear nobody ever mentioned the Eagles on here for years until they won the Super Bowl. Now it’s...

You’re in cap hell

I got my main man Ford telling us Wentz really isn’t that good and Lane Johnson isn’t either. I’m kind of scared if we won another SB. You fools would really melt down. Manster would post 5>2 theee seconds after the game. Jarntt would say it’s over because we will be in cap hell. Ford will name some All Pro and say he sucks and NWPats fam will still be hurting from the loss. Handi and DblDown will troll no matter what happens so we got that going for us. PDay will stay the miserable old fart that he is.

You do understand that all of the Eagle talk is in response to Eagle fans, don't you? It has nothing to do with your SB, it has everything to do with YOUR responses of getting your cock feathers all fluffed out after your SB. You do get that, don't you?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’re in cap hell

And to be honest I think you have gotten a rise out of pretty much half of the people on here, not just NE and Cowboy fans

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'"So I find it interesting he actually has a higher ypa than Wentz."

Yeah, but not on Thursday nights in 2017 on the road with a full moon. Just ask the Browns fan, he'll tell ya!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do understand that all of the Eagle talk is in response to Eagle fans, don't you? It has nothing to do with your SB, it has everything to do with YOUR responses of getting your cock feathers all fluffed out after your SB. You do get that, don't you?
That's too complicated for the Tops to understand.