• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll respect that opinion. Sorry only glanced at your reply and fired off. But yeah that’s about right.

Although I think he has a big d and is a big game player

Oh there is no doubt he has been big in big games last year and once this year. But then again this could also describe Joe Flacco. Or Jeff Hostetler.

See what I'm getting at?

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow those fical Philly fans lost faith and jumped off the bandwagon quicker than anticipated.
Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Are you trying to say fecal or fickle? I suppose both could apply. Or maybe fiscal? That wouldn’t make much sense but, considering the author...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like Nick Foles, just when you leave him for dead, he rises up and goes on to win some more. I should have known better than to count out a thread about BDN.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The don't have the cap space with Smith still on the books. So of course that means they will probably do it by mortgaging their future and cutting their few good players.

I don’t think Nick wants to go to a bad situation. Or maybe he doesn’t care at this point. He allegedly was not keen on going to Cleveland last year, but Cleveland turned out being a little better than anyone expected.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to say fecal or fickle? I suppose both could apply. Or maybe fiscal? That wouldn’t make much sense but, considering the author...
Considering the Philly fans enjoyment of fecal matter, that would apply.
The teams not fiscally responsible you're right, that doesn't make sense.
Must be fickle then.
Bye Eagles Bye

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The don't have the cap space with Smith still on the books. So of course that means they will probably do it by mortgaging their future and cutting their few good players.
I don't think even Snyder is that stupid, but he is Snyder, so there's a chance.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I looked at the box score. Obviously the last pick was not on him but the line still reads 18/31, 201 yards, QBR of 49.6. 201 yards and zero points after that hot start? Sure he came out smoking but the last time I checked a game is 4 quarters, not 1. The Saints did control the ball but Foles still have many opportunities to move the team and put up points.

Not saying he was terrible, just once again cautioning folks to pump the breaks a bit on this guy.

Still better than Wentz.

Foles > Wentz

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still better than Wentz.

Foles > Wentz

Oh no doubt that last game does not take away what he has done the previous year and a half. But as I said I think Wentz's ceiling is much higher than Nick Foles, I don't consider Wentz a broken down horse who will always be injured at his age. But I can see the argument, I'm just not as convinced as you are. And as an Eagles hater I sure hope you are right.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at all seeing you never did the first time. So much built up hostility.

I see you're taking this loss awfully hard. So angry. I figured you'd be used to it being a Philly fan and all.

Waiting on another Roy Moron face palm in 3, 2, 1 :dhd:

whatever you say... short bus.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early regular season I'm sure Wentz does outperform Foles but what happens from game 13 on through the playoffs could be interesting.

I guess playing a whole season is a factor for both. What is the last 16 game season that Foles played?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Eagles, and them touting Fletcher Cox as being Aaron Donald's equal or better

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Eagles, and them touting Fletcher Cox as being Aaron Donald's equal or better

I won’t knock the film study but the point being made on that play is shit. They triple teamed Cox. And even with that, Hill ran into a wall and needed a second effort to get the first down. Also, Cox got hurt on the play so really a shitty example to use since you have no way of knowing when Cox was hurt.

Aside from that - If Cox was expected to take the play off, why triple team him? Two of the plays in Chicago were longer than 4th & 1. The only 4th & 1 play was on the Bears 32 where they were very unlikely to fake it. Maybe Payton had more evidence throughout the season. Looking only at the Bears game? Pretty meaningless stuff.

But I’m glad you took the time to try and pound your chest about Aaron Donald. If you watched the Eagles-Saints game, you’d know that Cox was totally disruptive throughout the game. Only when he got hurt were the Saints able to do anything offensively.